Subject: bug#35270: closed (Re: bug#35270: 27.0.50; gnus nnimap weird interaction between select methods)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 20:49:03 +0000

Your bug report

#35270: 27.0.50; gnus nnimap weird interaction between select methods

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
35270: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35270
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#35270: 27.0.50; gnus nnimap weird interaction between select methods
From: Eric Abrahamsen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 13:48:03 -0700
Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.bugs
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The following message is a courtesy copy of an article
that has been posted to gmane.emacs.bugs as well.

Deus Max <[email-masked]> writes:

> On Sun, Apr 28 2019, Eric Abrahamsen wrote:
>
>> Deus Max <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> On Wed, Apr 24 2019, Deus Max wrote:
>>>
>>>> On Tue, Apr 23 2019, Eric Abrahamsen wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> You might as well get rid of this too, as it's no longer used.
>>>>>
>>>>> The only other thing I can think of is setting `gnus-verbose' to 10 and
>>>>> showing us all the messages: that will at least tell you a little bit
>>>>> more about what Gnus thinks it's doing.
>>>>>
>>>>> Eric
>>>>
>>>> Great advice, thank you. I'll get rid of all the unnecessary stuff, as
>>>> you suggest and re-run with gnus-verbose 10 !
>>>> I'm curious to see the outcome !
>>>
>>> Well that was interesting !
>>>
>>>
>>> Probably, having the gmx as the "primary" imap selection
>>> (gnus-select-method) resulted in some interaction making the gmx groups
>>> appear both as nnimap+gmx:Group and as plain Group (default).
>>
>> Right -- I think Gnus was trying to make a *new* server out of '(nnimap
>> "gmx"), which then sort of conflicts with your existing nnimap+gmx
>> server.
>>
> Still, having a bad option setting should not lead to such behavior.
> Anyway, we can leave that for another time... !
>
>>> Apparently, I don't understand well enough how the variables
>>> gnus-message-archive-group and gnus-message-archive-method are supposed
>>> to work.
>>> Basically, since I use nnimap, when composing a new
>>> message I don't want to see Gcc set to a nnfolder+archive group, but set
>>> the current imap group. The following values now seem to work:
>>>     : '(gnus-message-archive-group '(lambda (grp) (if grp gnus-newsgroup-name "Send-Mail")))
>>>     : '(gnus-message-archive-method "nnimap")
>>
>> Here's my understanding:
>>
>> You can use archive-method and archive-group together, in which case
>> archive-group is understood to return a group name that exists on
>> archive-method. _Alternately_, archive-group can return a fully
>> qualified group name, in your case "nnimap+gmx:Send-Mail", in which case
>> archive-method will be completely ignored, and you don't need to set it
>> at all.
>>
>> In your case, that's the easiest solution. If you really want to set
>> both options, I think you'd have to try harder to make sure that
>> archive-method matched your "real" nnimap+gmx server, ie they should
>> pass `gnus-server-equal'.
>>
>> But like I said, that's unnecessary if archive-group returns a full
>> group name.
>>
>
> Thank you Eric !

My pleasure. Closing this bug...

Subject: 27.0.50; gnus nnimap weird interaction between select methods
From: Deus Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 16:09:13 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I use gnus to read mail with imap (nnimap). I have two accounts defined
as:
    1. gmx: defined in gnus-select-method, and the other
    2. AIA: defined in gnus-secondary-select-methods

Following the recent strange behaviors with gnus group buffers and other
gnus related stuff, I decided to have a clean start for my gnus:

1. removed the gnus start-up files:
   mv .newsrc dot-newsrc
   mv .newsrc.eld dot-newsrc.eld
   mv .gnus.el dot-gnus.el   -- (empty anyway)
   rm .*~

2. pulled-in to the latest commit form master
   - commit d209d64622 "Update from Gnulib" (April 13, 2019)

3. compiled with "make bootstrap" & "sudo make install"

4. start a brand new Emacs and start gnus.

The following strange behaviors appeared after the upgrade & clean
start:
    1. during start-up asks for a username to "gmx+AIA". Clearly there
       can be no such group. Some how this seems like an interaction
       between the two select methods.
    2. When the Group buffer is displayed, I get:
       - The gmx server groups, defined in gnus-select-method
         ("primary"), are now displayed as "nnimap+gmx:groupname" (ex:
         nnimap+gmx:INBOX).
       - The AIA server groups, defined in gnus-secondary-select-methods
         or not displayed at all (initially), even though some have new
         messages.
       - Pressing "L", displays all groups from both servers, but:
         + The AIA groups have all zero unread articles. Entering those
           groups which I know have new articles, displays the new
           articles correctly.
         + The gmx group are displayed twice, as:
           - nnimap+gmx:INBOX, the "new" format
           - INBOX, the "traditional" format for the gnus-select-method.
    3. The AIA groups (secondary) are not updated with new messages
       where reloading the Group buffer, are updated in the Summary
       buffer after pressing "/N".

The following behavior was displayed before the upgrade:
   1. Many articles are shown as unread twice, after the first read.

Any more info needed, that can help, let me know.

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.24)
 of 2019-04-14 built on dellcorei5dias
Repository revision: d209d646220bf1967e12d2de5c37b2be82e29835
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11905000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid

Recent messages:
Opening nnimap server on gmx...done
Reading active file from gmx via nnimap...done
Opening connection to imap.gmx.com via tls...
nnimap read 0k from imap-mail.outlook.com (initial sync of 186 groups; please wait)
nnimap read 89k from imap-mail.outlook.com (initial sync of 186 groups; please wait)
nnimap read 320k from imap-mail.outlook.com (initial sync of 186 groups; please wait)
nnimap read 737k from imap-mail.outlook.com (initial sync of 186 groups; please wait)
Reading active file via nndraft...done
Checking new news...done
Auto-saving...

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-dbus --without-cairo
 --with-modules --with-file-notification=yes --with-xwidgets
 --without-selinux 'CFLAGS=-O2 -s''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  recentf-mode: t
  cursor-sensor-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-autoresize-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  mode-icons-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-tangle hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-eshell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-clock hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-install hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-keys hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-octave hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-indent hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-processing hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-version hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ref hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lua hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-exp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-html hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-plantuml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-faces hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sass hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-coq hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-irc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mouse hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-pcomplete hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-css hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-gnuplot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-gnuplot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-texinfo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-rmail hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-crypt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ebnf hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-feed hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-C hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mhe hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-perl hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-latex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-comint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-agenda hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-man hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-footnote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-md hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-abc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-io hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-hledger hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-maxima hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-plot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-duration hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ocaml hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-eww hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-archive hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-dot hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-mscgen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-habit hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-icalendar hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-java hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mobile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-attach hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-macro hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-asymptote hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-calc hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-js hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sql hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-clojure hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-shen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-odt hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-stan hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-beamer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-shell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-forth hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-entities hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-timer hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-scheme hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-publish hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-bbdb hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-eval hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-src hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-macs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-ascii hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-core hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-inlinetask hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-docview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-gnus hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-capture hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-haskell hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-datetree hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-groovy hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-protocol hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-awk hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-info hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-lint hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lilypond hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-id hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-picolisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-screen hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-fortran hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-matlab hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-colview hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-bibtex hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-python hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-compat hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lisp hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-list hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sqlite hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-J hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-w3m hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-makefile hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ditaa hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-R hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-org hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-goto hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-goto
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-table hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ruby hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-ctags hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-element hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-vala hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-tempo hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-tempo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-loaddefs hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lob hides /home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20190408/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/auth-source-pass-20190408.1255/auth-source-pass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/auth-source-pass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0/ada-xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-xref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0/ada-stmt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-stmt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0/ada-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-mode
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/ada-mode-6.1.0/ada-prj hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/progmodes/ada-prj
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-install hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-shen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-asymptote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ebnf hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-abc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-io hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-coq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-mscgen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-vala hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-picolisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-hledger hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-stan hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-J hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/deusmax/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot

Features:
(shadow emacsbug smiley shr-color shr svg dom mm-archive gnus-bcklg
mailalias smtpmail sort gnus-cite bbdb-message sendmail mail-extr
outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg orgalist flyspell ispell org-toc
org-bookmark org-mouse org-info org-id org-gnus org-eww org-eshell
org-docview doc-view image-mode org-crypt org-bbdb org-table nnir
switch-window switch-window-mvborder switch-window-asciiart quail
gnus-async qp gnus-ml disp-table tramp-cache tramp-sh recentf
tree-widget ido helm-x-files helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
bookmark pp jka-compr helpful imenu trace info-look shut-up f
dash-functional help-fns radix-tree elisp-refs s loop misearch
multi-isearch image-file helm-external helm-net browse-url xml url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf ffap cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh utf-7 bbdb-gnus bbdb-mua
gnutls network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
mailcap nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int
gnus-range message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win winner helm-command helm-elisp helm-eval edebug
backtrace helm-info paredit pcre2el rxt re-builder pdf-loader two-column
hydra lv bm printing ps-print ps-print-loaddefs ps-def lpr
flycheck-ledger flycheck cl-extra help-mode occur-x multiple-cursors
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-separate-operations
rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-mark-more thingatpt
mc-cycle-cursors mc-edit-lines multiple-cursors-core rect
esh-autosuggest company eshell-z em-dirs esh-var esh-mode eshell esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
eshell-up helm-ls-git vc-git diff-mode vc vc-dispatcher helm-swoop
helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate
helm-grep wgrep-helm wgrep grep compile helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm helm-source eieio-compat helm-multi-match helm-lib
helm-config helm-easymenu async-bytecomp async ace-jump-mode mode-icons
emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode pcase ht dash hl-line
color cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-islam cal-julian holidays
hol-loaddefs bbdb-anniv bbdb-com crm mailabbrev appt diary-lib
diary-loaddefs org-mime ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-habit org-edna org-clock org-element avl-tree generator
org-location-google-maps org-agenda google-maps google-maps-static
url-util google-maps-geocode google-maps-base org org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
easy-mmode org-version ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-org ob-shell ob-ditaa
ob-dot ob ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp
ob-comint ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs htmlize bbdb bbdb-site timezone
lxc-tramp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-compat ucs-normalize shell pcomplete comint ansi-color ring
parse-time format-spec advice paren midnight gnus nnheader gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
time-date mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit elec-pair cus-start
cus-load mule-util edmacro kmacro tex-site cl rx url-auth info package
easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 672766 70325)
 (symbols 48 46299 2)
 (strings 32 166489 17744)
 (string-bytes 1 5977045)
 (vectors 16 86802)
 (vector-slots 8 1006959 39228)
 (floats 8 1390 559)
 (intervals 56 5740 512)
 (buffers 992 83))