Subject: 26.1; EBDB Documentation

From: David Masterson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 21:26:31 +0000

This is a documentation problem for EBDB.

The documentation lacks clarity on how to setup EBDB for the first time
in the case where you are *not* converting from BBDB or Org Contacts.
More information is needed on how to create an EBDB database for the
first time, how to setup the first record(s) that you put into the
database, and (perhaps) an example session.  As it is, the documentation
is too esoteric for someone unfamiliar with EBDB (or BBDB) concepts to
make heads or tails of it and get their feet wet.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-unknown-cygwin, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2018-05-28 built on DESKTOP
Repository revision: d802fa4a0642157d7aff9a9d599785df7604e4d1
Windowing system distributor 'The Cygwin/X Project', version 11.0.11906000
Recent messages:
Cut: Subtree(s) with 1127 characters
Subtree archived in file: ~/DSM/org/Finances.org_archive
Mark set [2 times]
Saving file /home/David/DSM/org/Finances.org...
Wrote /home/David/DSM/org/Finances.org
Composing main Info directory...done
Auto-saving...done
Quit
No apropos matches for ‘report-emacs-bugs’
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.

Configured using:
 'configure
 --srcdir=/home/kbrown/src/cygemacs/emacs-26.1-1.x86_64/src/emacs-26.1
 --prefix=/usr --exec-prefix=/usr --localstatedir=/var --sysconfdir=/etc
 --docdir=/usr/share/doc/emacs --htmldir=/usr/share/doc/emacs/html -C
 --with-x-toolkit=lucid 'CFLAGS=-ggdb -O2 -pipe -Wall
 -Werror=format-security -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -fstack-protector-strong --param=ssp-buffer-size=4
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/kbrown/src/cygemacs/emacs-26.1-1.x86_64/build=/usr/src/debug/emacs-26.1-1
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/kbrown/src/cygemacs/emacs-26.1-1.x86_64/src/emacs-26.1=/usr/src/debug/emacs-26.1-1'
 CPPFLAGS= LDFLAGS='

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
LUCID X11 THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ox
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-texinfo hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ox-texinfo
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-publish hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ox-publish
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-org hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ox-org
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-odt hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ox-odt
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-md hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ox-md
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-man hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ox-man
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-latex hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ox-latex
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-icalendar hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ox-icalendar
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-html hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ox-html
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-beamer hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ox-beamer
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-ascii hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ox-ascii
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-w3m hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-w3m
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-version hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-version
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-timer hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-timer
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-tempo hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-tempo
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-table hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-table
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-src hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-src
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-rmail hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-rmail
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-protocol hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-protocol
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-plot hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-plot
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-pcomplete hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-pcomplete
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mouse hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-mouse
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mobile hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-mobile
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mhe hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-mhe
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-macs hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-macs
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-macro hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-macro
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-loaddefs hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-loaddefs
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-list hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-list
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-lint hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-lint
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-irc hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-irc
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-install hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-install
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-inlinetask hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-inlinetask
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-info hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-info
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-indent hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-indent
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-id hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-id
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-habit hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-habit
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-goto hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-goto
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-gnus hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-gnus
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-footnote hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-footnote
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-feed hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-feed
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-faces hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-faces
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-eww hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-eww
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-eshell hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-eshell
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-entities hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-entities
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-element hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-element
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-duration hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-duration
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-docview hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-docview
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-datetree hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-datetree
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-ctags hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-ctags
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-crypt hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-crypt
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-compat hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-compat
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-colview hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-colview
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-clock hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-clock
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-capture hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-capture
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-bibtex hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-bibtex
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-bbdb hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-bbdb
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-attach hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-attach
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-archive hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-archive
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-agenda hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/org-agenda
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-vala hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-vala
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-tangle hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-tangle
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-table hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-table
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-stan hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-stan
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sqlite hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-sqlite
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sql hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-sql
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-shen hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-shen
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-shell hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-shell
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sed hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-sed
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-screen hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-screen
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-scheme hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-scheme
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sass hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-sass
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ruby hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-ruby
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ref hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-ref
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-R hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-R
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-python hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-python
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-processing hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-processing
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-plantuml hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-plantuml
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-picolisp hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-picolisp
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-perl hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-perl
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-org hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-org
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-octave hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-octave
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ocaml hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-ocaml
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-mscgen hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-mscgen
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-maxima hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-maxima
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-matlab hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-matlab
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-makefile hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-makefile
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lua hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-lua
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lob hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-lob
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lisp hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-lisp
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lilypond hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-lilypond
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ledger hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-ledger
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-latex hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-latex
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-keys hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-keys
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-js hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-js
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-java hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-java
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-J hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-J
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-io hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-io
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-hledger hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-hledger
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-haskell hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-haskell
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-groovy hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-groovy
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-gnuplot hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-gnuplot
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-fortran hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-fortran
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-forth hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-forth
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-exp hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-exp
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-eval hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-eval
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ebnf hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-ebnf
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-dot hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-dot
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ditaa hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-ditaa
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-css hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-css
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-core hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-core
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-coq hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-coq
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-comint hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-comint
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-clojure hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-clojure
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-calc hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-calc
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-C hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-C
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-awk hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-awk
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-asymptote hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-asymptote
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-abc hides /home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.2.3/ob-abc
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize hides /home/David/.emacs.d/my.elisp/htmlize
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/tex-site
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/auctex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/texmathp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-style hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-mik hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-jp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-fold hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-buf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/tex-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/preview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/plain-tex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/font-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/context hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/context-nl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/context-en hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/auctex-12.1.2/bib-cite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/lilypond-init hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start.d/lilypond-init
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/htmlfontify hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/htmlfontify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/hfy-cmap hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/hfy-cmap
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/python-0.26.1/python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/progmodes/python
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/David/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190408/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow emacsbug sendmail eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
help-fns radix-tree apropos org-archive dired-aux log-edit add-log
diff-mode pcvs pcvs-parse pcvs-info pcvs-defs pcvs-util ewoc preview
prv-emacs tex-bar tex-buf toolbar-x font-latex latex latex-flymake
flymake-proc flymake warnings tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus crm tex-mode
compile latexenc org-table mhtml-mode css-mode smie color eww mm-url
url-queue url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history
url-cookie url-domsuf url-util shr svg xml browse-url js json map imenu
thingatpt cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs sgml-mode dom ox-texinfo ox-org ox-odt rng-loc
rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii
ox-publish ox shell vc-cvs org-eldoc org-journal flyspell ispell
org-indent org-toc org-man org-git-link org-bookmark bookmark pp
org-eshell esh-var esh-io esh-cmd esh-opt esh-ext esh-proc esh-arg
esh-groups eshell esh-module esh-mode esh-util org-w3m org-tempo tempo
org-rmail org-protocol org-mouse org-mhe org-irc org-inlinetask org-info
org-id org-habit org-agenda org-gnus nnir org-eww org-docview doc-view
jka-compr image-mode org-crypt org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-element
avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete
comint ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat advice org-macs
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs cl-extra help-mode
sort smiley ansi-color gnus-cite mail-extr qp gnus-async gnus-bcklg
gnus-ml disp-table cursor-sensor nndraft nnmh nnfolder utf-7
network-stream nsm starttls gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode
nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig
mailcap nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source tls gnutls utf7 netrc nnoo
parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny dired
dired-loaddefs format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit elec-pair finder-inf
tex-site kotl-autoloads edmacro kmacro org2blog-autoloads info package
easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars
misterioso-theme paren desktop frameset cus-start cus-load ido seq
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cconv htmlize cl gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar
dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind gfilenotify
lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit
x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 583424 109192)
 (symbols 48 55615 3)
 (miscs 40 766 3073)
 (strings 32 174595 15218)
 (string-bytes 1 5357015)
 (vectors 16 61668)
 (vector-slots 8 1402446 30800)
 (floats 8 542 569)
 (intervals 56 14318 3539)
 (buffers 992 59))