Subject: Re: bug#35236: 27.0.50; Make application/x-patch inlinable

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 22:53:53 +0100

tags 35236 patch
quit

"Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]> writes:

> Patch to follow.

Here it is:

>From 543c4cf9099abee5ece33c3200d48962e52cde30 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 14:42:20 +0100
Subject: [PATCH] Make application/x-patch inlinable in mm-decode.el

* lisp/gnus/mm-decode.el (mm-inline-media-tests, mm-inlined-types):
Include application/x-patch as a synonym of text/x-patch and
text/x-diff. (bug#35236)
---
 lisp/gnus/mm-decode.el | 6 ++++--
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/lisp/gnus/mm-decode.el b/lisp/gnus/mm-decode.el
index 3f255419e7..93b57706f8 100644
--- a/lisp/gnus/mm-decode.el
+++ b/lisp/gnus/mm-decode.el
@@ -236,6 +236,7 @@ mm-inline-media-tests
     ("text/x-patch" mm-display-patch-inline identity)
     ;; In case mime.types uses x-diff (as does Debian's mime-support-3.40).
     ("text/x-diff" mm-display-patch-inline identity)
+    ("application/x-patch" mm-display-patch-inline identity)
     ("application/emacs-lisp" mm-display-elisp-inline identity)
     ("application/x-emacs-lisp" mm-display-elisp-inline identity)
     ("application/x-shellscript" mm-display-shell-script-inline identity)
@@ -303,8 +304,9 @@ mm-inline-media-tests
 
 (defcustom mm-inlined-types
   '("image/.*" "text/.*" "message/delivery-status" "message/rfc822"
-    "message/partial" "message/external-body" "application/emacs-lisp"
-    "application/x-emacs-lisp"
+    "message/partial" "message/external-body"
+    "application/x-patch"
+    "application/emacs-lisp" "application/x-emacs-lisp"
     "application/pgp-signature" "application/x-pkcs7-signature"
     "application/pkcs7-signature" "application/x-pkcs7-mime"
     "application/pkcs7-mime"
-- 
2.20.1

WDYT?  Thanks,

-- 
Basil