Subject: bug#35202: 27.0.50; Info-quoted false positives and false negatives

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 11:30:15 +0300

> From: Mauro Aranda <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 21:19:54 -0300
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> Now for the results:
> The files that presented mismatches are the following:
> emacs (as expected, hence the bug report), calc, idlwave, mh-e, org,
> sc.
> 
> To navigate to the points, for examination, I recommend widening the
> info buffer and then goto-char.

Thanks.

I think you used some old version of the Info files, because your
buffer positions sometimes don't match at all with what I see, so I
cannot be sure what to look at.  Could you please specify, for each
spot you analyzed, the node name and the text surrounding the regexp
match?  I'd like to go over all the places you found, but I need a
better guide than just buffer position, because that depends on
various factors out of my control, like the version of Texinfo used to
generate the Info files.