Subject: bug#35160: 27.0.50; gnus nnimap wrong-type-argument (repeatable)

From: "Basil L. Contovounesios" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 18:06:07 +0100

tags 35017 notabug
forcemerge 35017 35160
quit

Christian Herkt <[email-masked]> writes:

> Run command: emacs -Q -l ~/.gnus.el -f gnus yields following backtrace:
>
> *Backtrace*
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument vectorp #<hash-table equal 251/4000 0x155f105adc89>)
>   intern-soft("dkbnetz40" #<hash-table equal 251/4000 0x155f105adc89>)
>   nnimap-update-info(...)
>   ...

This is bug#35017[1].  Try deleting all lisp/gnus/*.elc files before
invoking 'make', or just invoke 'make bootstrap' for a more thorough
rebuild.

[1]: https://debbugs.gnu.org/35017

-- 
Basil