Subject: Re: [bug#35150] [PATCH] Unbundle opam dependencies

From: Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 21:48:43 +0200

Le Wed, 10 Apr 2019 17:09:08 +0200,
Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> a écrit :

> Hello!
> 
> Julien Lepiller <[email-masked]> skribis:
> 
> > This patch series starts with two opam importer related patches: the
> > first one adds some more syntax to our parser, that I encountered
> > when importing opam dependencies. The second one makes the importer
> > smarter and make it choose the dune-build-system when possible.
> >
> > Then the following patches add dependencies, updates one of them
> > (the new version doesn't depend on opam anymore, thanksfully) and
> > the last one changes the source of opam to use an unbundled source
> > (the git repo).  
> 
> Nice work!  I threw a glance at these patches and they LGTM.
> 
> Thank you,
> Ludo’.

Thank you!

pushed as 3e159dd0a46ba785f8a09bd86e6cacb5c1708bc9 -
e9b86fa0f101536f620f1dc50bf414585823a8f6.