Subject: bug#35122: 27.0.50; item nubmers are not maintained when shifting items in org plain lists

From: Li Feng <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 18:50:53 +1100

0. clean start emacs with "emacs -q"
1. create an org-mode file
2. enter a few plain list items
3. use M-S-up/down to move them
4. observe that the numbers are wrong

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 3, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2019-04-01 built on GARGANTUA
Repository revision: 1827197e911414284b4935a2d71257401629930c
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.17763
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (v10.0.1809.17763.379)

Recent messages:
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
(New file)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules
 PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/mingw64/lib/pkgconfig:/mingw64/share/pkgconfig'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS NOTIFY W32NOTIFY ACL
GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS MODULES THREADS JSON PDUMPER
LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENA
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache epa derived epg epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv nnheader gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums text-property-search
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired dired-loaddefs org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
org-element cl-seq avl-tree generator org advice org-macro org-footnote
org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces org-entities time-date
noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob ob-tangle
org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu easymenu calendar cal-loaddefs
cl-loaddefs cl-lib elec-pair mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table
term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads w32notify dbusbind w32 lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 136622 9099)
 (symbols 48 15809 1)
 (strings 32 49920 1850)
 (string-bytes 1 1686167)
 (vectors 16 22385)
 (vector-slots 8 243132 13512)
 (floats 8 168 64)
 (intervals 56 329 0)
 (buffers 992 13))

-- 
Li Feng