Subject: bug#35085: Emacs is not reproducible

From: Cayetano Santos <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2024 12:34:07 +0100

Follow up as for today on emacs 29.4.

guix pull
guix build emacs --check --no-grafts

guix challenge emacs --diff=diffoscope --substitute-urls="https://ci.guix.gnu.org"

1 éléments du dépôt ont été analysés :
  - 1 (100.0 %) étaient identiques
  - 0 (0.0 %) étaient différents
  - 0 (0.0 %) étaient impossibles à évaluer

guix challenge emacs --diff=diffoscope --substitute-urls="https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org"
le contenu de /gnu/store/ca30y70bqjh3dvarixyrp6qwqz2l1wgy-emacs-29.4 diffère :
  empreinte locale : 184bn05cjw8nqs3zcyzmc99mph65zadjkh35mn011sigy1jxpkyl
  https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org/nar/lzip/ca30y70bqjh3dvarixyrp6qwqz2l1wgy-emacs-29.4 : 1mjal5c9iwkkvkffcbcwhlw8bpmbl7kizy0c1kbl7dhswawf5j2l

guix challenge emacs --diff=diffoscope --substitute-urls="https://guix.bordeaux.inria.fr"
le contenu de /gnu/store/ca30y70bqjh3dvarixyrp6qwqz2l1wgy-emacs-29.4 diffère :
  empreinte locale : 184bn05cjw8nqs3zcyzmc99mph65zadjkh35mn011sigy1jxpkyl
  https://guix.bordeaux.inria.fr/nar/zstd/ca30y70bqjh3dvarixyrp6qwqz2l1wgy-emacs-29.4 : 1mjal5c9iwkkvkffcbcwhlw8bpmbl7kizy0c1kbl7dhswawf5j2l

Not sure if this is good of bad news, though.

C.