Subject: bug#35039: Thunar has lost icons after update

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 05:16:21 +0100 (CET)

Hello! I've made `guix pull && guix package -u` for root and usual user, also `guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm` and now thunar does not have icons: https://ibb.co/D4357m5 <https://ibb.co/D4357m5>

Guix + Xfce + Slim.

What to do?

config:

 (services (cons*  
                    ;;(service postgresql-service-type)
                    (service xfce-desktop-service-type)
                    (modify-services      
                      ;;(remove (lambda (service)
                      ;;  (eq? (service-kind service)
                      ;;    wpa-supplicant-service-type))
                      ;;  (remove (lambda (service)
                      ;;    (eq? (service-kind service)
                      ;;      static-networking-service-type))
                          (remove (lambda (service)
                            (eq? (service-kind service)
                              ntp-service-type))
                            (remove (lambda (service)
                              (eq? (service-kind service)
                                avahi-service-type))
                              (modify-services %desktop-services

                                (slim-service-type config =>
                                              (slim-configuration
                                               (xorg-configuration
                                                 (xorg-configuration
                                                  (extra-config
                                                  
'("Section \"InputClass\"
        Identifier \"touchpad\"
        Driver \"libinput\"
        MatchIsTouchpad \"on\"
        Option \"Tapping\" \"on\"
EndSection")
                                 )))))
  )  ;end of modify-services 2nd

                            )  ;end of remove avahi
                          )  ;end of remove2 ntp
                        ;;)  ;end of remove3 networking
                      ;)  ;end of remove4 wpa-supplicant
                      (elogind-service-type
                        c => (elogind-configuration (handle-lid-switch 'ignore)))
                    );;end of modify-services 1st desktop-services
  ));;end of services