Subject: bug#35039: closed (Re: bug#35039: Thunar has lost icons after update)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 16:08:04 +0000

Your bug report

#35039: Thunar has lost icons after update

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
35039: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=35039
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#35039: Thunar has lost icons after update
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2019 18:07:13 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

<[email-masked]> skribis:

> After new update, it is ok: http://0x0.st/zP7f.png <http://0x0.st/zP7f.png>
> thunar has got back its icons, better then before.

Hard to tell what happened, but let’s consider the case closed.

Thanks for letting us know,
Ludo’.

Subject: Thunar has lost icons after update
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Bug Guix <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2019 05:16:21 +0100 (CET)
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello! I've made `guix pull && guix package -u` for root and usual user, also `guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm` and now thunar does not have icons: https://ibb.co/D4357m5 <https://ibb.co/D4357m5>

Guix + Xfce + Slim.

What to do?

config:

 (services (cons*  
                    ;;(service postgresql-service-type)
                    (service xfce-desktop-service-type)
                    (modify-services      
                      ;;(remove (lambda (service)
                      ;;  (eq? (service-kind service)
                      ;;    wpa-supplicant-service-type))
                      ;;  (remove (lambda (service)
                      ;;    (eq? (service-kind service)
                      ;;      static-networking-service-type))
                          (remove (lambda (service)
                            (eq? (service-kind service)
                              ntp-service-type))
                            (remove (lambda (service)
                              (eq? (service-kind service)
                                avahi-service-type))
                              (modify-services %desktop-services

                                (slim-service-type config =>
                                              (slim-configuration
                                               (xorg-configuration
                                                 (xorg-configuration
                                                  (extra-config
                                                  
'("Section \"InputClass\"
        Identifier \"touchpad\"
        Driver \"libinput\"
        MatchIsTouchpad \"on\"
        Option \"Tapping\" \"on\"
EndSection")
                                 )))))
  )  ;end of modify-services 2nd

                            )  ;end of remove avahi
                          )  ;end of remove2 ntp
                        ;;)  ;end of remove3 networking
                      ;)  ;end of remove4 wpa-supplicant
                      (elogind-service-type
                        c => (elogind-configuration (handle-lid-switch 'ignore)))
                    );;end of modify-services 1st desktop-services
  ));;end of services