Subject: Re: [bug#35028] [PATCH 0/3] Remove WebKitGTK from GNOME Shell closure

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2019 19:44:54 +0200

Hi Timothy!

Timothy Sample <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

>> BTW, we should probably give you commit access.  Would you like to
>> create an account on Savannah and upload your OpenPGP key there?
>
> Sorry for the delay.
>
> That would be cool!  I put my GPG key on Savannah.  My username is
> “samplet”: <https://savannah.gnu.org/users/samplet>.

Awesome, I’ve added you.  Could you reply to this message signed with
that key?

Please read ‘HACKING’ for the rules for commit access, and also, feel
empowered to review and push patches.

Thank you, and welcome aboard!  :-)

Ludo’.