Subject: 27.0.50; Gnus (wrong-type-argument vectorp #<hash-table ...>)

From: Toon Claes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 10:06:24 +0100

I updated my emacs to the most recent changes on master, and now I no
longer can open M-x gnus.

The trace below is without emacs -Q, but the problem also occurs when my
config is not loaded.

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument vectorp #<hash-table equal 95/4000 0x157eb8fa3905>)
  intern-soft("nnimap+mymail:somefolder" #<hash-table equal 95/4000 0x157eb8fa3905>)
  nnimap-update-info(("nnimap+mymail:somefolder" 3 nil nil "nnimap:mymail") ((1 ...
  nnimap-update-infos((("somefolder" ... ... 2151 1 2152 1 ... "1532006230" nil "89") ...
  nnimap-finish-retrieve-group-infos("mymail" (("nnimap+mymail:somefolder" 3 nil nil "nnimap:mymail") ...
  gnus-finish-retrieve-group-infos((nnimap "mymail" (nnimap-address "localhost") (nnimap-user "mymail") (nnimap-stream network) (nnimap-authenticator login)) (("nnimap+mymail:somefolder" 3 nil nil "nnimap:mymail") ...
  gnus-read-active-for-groups((nnimap "mymail" (nnimap-address "localhost") (nnimap-user "mymail") (nnimap-stream network) (nnimap-authenticator login)) (("nnimap+mymail:somefolder" 3 nil nil "nnimap:mymail") ...
  gnus-get-unread-articles(nil nil)
  gnus-setup-news(nil nil nil)
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x157eb8ad2159>)()
  gnus-1(nil nil nil)
  gnus(nil)
  funcall-interactively(gnus nil)
  call-interactively(gnus record nil)
  command-execute(gnus record)
  #f(compiled-function (cmd) #<bytecode 0x157eb86e4c7d>)("gnus")
  ivy-call()
  #f(compiled-function (arg1 arg2 &rest rest) "Read a string in the minibuffer, with completion.\n\nPROMPT is a string, normally ending in a colon and a space.\n`ivy-count-format' is prepended to PROMPT during completion.\n\nCOLLECTION is either a list of strings, a function, an alist, or\na hash table.\n\nPREDICATE is applied to filter out the COLLECTION immediately.\nThis argument is for compatibility with `completing-read'.\n\nWhen REQUIRE-MATCH is non-nil, only members of COLLECTION can be\nselected.\n\nIf INITIAL-INPUT is non-nil, then insert that input in the\nminibuffer initially.\n\nHISTORY is a name of a variable to hold the completion session\nhistory.\n\nKEYMAP is composed with `ivy-minibuffer-map'.\n\nIf PRESELECT is not nil, then select the corresponding candidate\nout of the ones that match the INITIAL-INPUT.\n\nDEF is for compatibility with `completing-read'.\n\nUPDATE-FN is called each time the candidate list is redisplayed.\n\nWhen SORT is non-nil, `ivy-sort-functions-alist' determines how\nto sort candidates before displaying them.\n\nACTION is a function to call after selecting a candidate.\nIt takes the candidate, which is a string, as its only argument.\n\nUNWIND is a function of no arguments to call before exiting.\n\nRE-BUILDER is a function transforming input text into a regex\npattern.\n\nMATCHER is a function which can override how candidates are\nfiltered based on user input.  It takes a regex pattern and a\nlist of candidates, and returns the list of matching candidates.\n\nDYNAMIC-COLLECTION is a boolean specifying whether the list of\ncandidates is updated after each input by calling COLLECTION.\n\nCALLER is a symbol to uniquely identify the caller to `ivy-read'.\nIt is used, along with COLLECTION, to determine which\ncustomizations apply to the current completion session." #<bytecode 0x157eb7fe7f19>)("M-x " [mml-smime-epg-verify hasNextPage gnus-agent-summary-mode-map epg-context-signers locals 0 -is-infix\? eww-handle-link noheader gnus-agent-server-mode-map forge-gogs-repository--eieio-childp magit-reflog-commit markdown-xhtml-body-preamble cache-buf magit-wip-buffer-backed-up extend-region-p url-cookie-multiple-line cl-hash-table-p gnus-agent-group-covered-p nnmail-fix-eudora-headers flycheck-error-list-mode-line-map sgml-syntax-propertize gnus-summary-recenter local-only cl-print--preprocess matched-string selinux-context :examined -some\? vc-git-conflicted-files 0 0 checkdoc-package-keywords-flag shr-parse-image-data c-mode-var line-num message-kill-actions time-format scale \' nnoo-import-1 gnus-summary-catchup-from-here :contents rx-trans-forms problems magit-diff-wash-hunk not-at-beginning-of-line gnus-data-mark ident projectile-tags-file-name ...] :predicate #f(compiled-function (sym) #<bytecode 0x157eb86e4c55>) :require-match t :history counsel-M-x-history :action #f(compiled-function (cmd) #<bytecode 0x157eb86e4c7d>) :sort t :keymap (keymap (67108908 . counsel--info-lookup-symbol) (67108910 . counsel-find-symbol)) :initial-input nil :caller counsel-M-x)
  apply(#f(compiled-function (arg1 arg2 &rest rest) "Read a string in the minibuffer, with completion.\n\nPROMPT is a string, normally ending in a colon and a space.\n`ivy-count-format' is prepended to PROMPT during completion.\n\nCOLLECTION is either a list of strings, a function, an alist, or\na hash table.\n\nPREDICATE is applied to filter out the COLLECTION immediately.\nThis argument is for compatibility with `completing-read'.\n\nWhen REQUIRE-MATCH is non-nil, only members of COLLECTION can be\nselected.\n\nIf INITIAL-INPUT is non-nil, then insert that input in the\nminibuffer initially.\n\nHISTORY is a name of a variable to hold the completion session\nhistory.\n\nKEYMAP is composed with `ivy-minibuffer-map'.\n\nIf PRESELECT is not nil, then select the corresponding candidate\nout of the ones that match the INITIAL-INPUT.\n\nDEF is for compatibility with `completing-read'.\n\nUPDATE-FN is called each time the candidate list is redisplayed.\n\nWhen SORT is non-nil, `ivy-sort-functions-alist' determines how\nto sort candidates before displaying them.\n\nACTION is a function to call after selecting a candidate.\nIt takes the candidate, which is a string, as its only argument.\n\nUNWIND is a function of no arguments to call before exiting.\n\nRE-BUILDER is a function transforming input text into a regex\npattern.\n\nMATCHER is a function which can override how candidates are\nfiltered based on user input.  It takes a regex pattern and a\nlist of candidates, and returns the list of matching candidates.\n\nDYNAMIC-COLLECTION is a boolean specifying whether the list of\ncandidates is updated after each input by calling COLLECTION.\n\nCALLER is a symbol to uniquely identify the caller to `ivy-read'.\nIt is used, along with COLLECTION, to determine which\ncustomizations apply to the current completion session." #<bytecode 0x157eb7fe7f19>) ("M-x " [mml-smime-epg-verify hasNextPage gnus-agent-summary-mode-map epg-context-signers locals 0 -is-infix\? eww-handle-link noheader gnus-agent-server-mode-map forge-gogs-repository--eieio-childp magit-reflog-commit markdown-xhtml-body-preamble cache-buf magit-wip-buffer-backed-up extend-region-p url-cookie-multiple-line cl-hash-table-p gnus-agent-group-covered-p nnmail-fix-eudora-headers flycheck-error-list-mode-line-map sgml-syntax-propertize gnus-summary-recenter local-only cl-print--preprocess matched-string selinux-context :examined -some\? vc-git-conflicted-files 0 0 checkdoc-package-keywords-flag shr-parse-image-data c-mode-var line-num message-kill-actions time-format scale \' nnoo-import-1 gnus-summary-catchup-from-here :contents rx-trans-forms problems magit-diff-wash-hunk not-at-beginning-of-line gnus-data-mark ident projectile-tags-file-name ...] :predicate #f(compiled-function (sym) #<bytecode 0x157eb86e4c55>) :require-match t :history counsel-M-x-history :action #f(compiled-function (cmd) #<bytecode 0x157eb86e4c7d>) :sort t :keymap (keymap (67108908 . counsel--info-lookup-symbol) (67108910 . counsel-find-symbol)) :initial-input nil :caller counsel-M-x))
  ivy-historian--nadvice/ivy-read(#f(compiled-function (arg1 arg2 &rest rest) "Read a string in the minibuffer, with completion.\n\nPROMPT is a string, normally ending in a colon and a space.\n`ivy-count-format' is prepended to PROMPT during completion.\n\nCOLLECTION is either a list of strings, a function, an alist, or\na hash table.\n\nPREDICATE is applied to filter out the COLLECTION immediately.\nThis argument is for compatibility with `completing-read'.\n\nWhen REQUIRE-MATCH is non-nil, only members of COLLECTION can be\nselected.\n\nIf INITIAL-INPUT is non-nil, then insert that input in the\nminibuffer initially.\n\nHISTORY is a name of a variable to hold the completion session\nhistory.\n\nKEYMAP is composed with `ivy-minibuffer-map'.\n\nIf PRESELECT is not nil, then select the corresponding candidate\nout of the ones that match the INITIAL-INPUT.\n\nDEF is for compatibility with `completing-read'.\n\nUPDATE-FN is called each time the candidate list is redisplayed.\n\nWhen SORT is non-nil, `ivy-sort-functions-alist' determines how\nto sort candidates before displaying them.\n\nACTION is a function to call after selecting a candidate.\nIt takes the candidate, which is a string, as its only argument.\n\nUNWIND is a function of no arguments to call before exiting.\n\nRE-BUILDER is a function transforming input text into a regex\npattern.\n\nMATCHER is a function which can override how candidates are\nfiltered based on user input.  It takes a regex pattern and a\nlist of candidates, and returns the list of matching candidates.\n\nDYNAMIC-COLLECTION is a boolean specifying whether the list of\ncandidates is updated after each input by calling COLLECTION.\n\nCALLER is a symbol to uniquely identify the caller to `ivy-read'.\nIt is used, along with COLLECTION, to determine which\ncustomizations apply to the current completion session." #<bytecode 0x157eb7fe7f19>) "M-x " [mml-smime-epg-verify hasNextPage gnus-agent-summary-mode-map epg-context-signers locals 0 -is-infix\? eww-handle-link noheader gnus-agent-server-mode-map forge-gogs-repository--eieio-childp magit-reflog-commit markdown-xhtml-body-preamble cache-buf magit-wip-buffer-backed-up extend-region-p url-cookie-multiple-line cl-hash-table-p gnus-agent-group-covered-p nnmail-fix-eudora-headers flycheck-error-list-mode-line-map sgml-syntax-propertize gnus-summary-recenter local-only cl-print--preprocess matched-string selinux-context :examined -some\? vc-git-conflicted-files 0 0 checkdoc-package-keywords-flag shr-parse-image-data c-mode-var line-num message-kill-actions time-format scale \' nnoo-import-1 gnus-summary-catchup-from-here :contents rx-trans-forms problems magit-diff-wash-hunk not-at-beginning-of-line gnus-data-mark ident projectile-tags-file-name ...] :predicate #f(compiled-function (sym) #<bytecode 0x157eb86e4c55>) :require-match t :history counsel-M-x-history :action #f(compiled-function (cmd) #<bytecode 0x157eb86e4c7d>) :sort t :keymap (keymap (67108908 . counsel--info-lookup-symbol) (67108910 . counsel-find-symbol)) :initial-input nil :caller counsel-M-x)
  apply(ivy-historian--nadvice/ivy-read #f(compiled-function (arg1 arg2 &rest rest) "Read a string in the minibuffer, with completion.\n\nPROMPT is a string, normally ending in a colon and a space.\n`ivy-count-format' is prepended to PROMPT during completion.\n\nCOLLECTION is either a list of strings, a function, an alist, or\na hash table.\n\nPREDICATE is applied to filter out the COLLECTION immediately.\nThis argument is for compatibility with `completing-read'.\n\nWhen REQUIRE-MATCH is non-nil, only members of COLLECTION can be\nselected.\n\nIf INITIAL-INPUT is non-nil, then insert that input in the\nminibuffer initially.\n\nHISTORY is a name of a variable to hold the completion session\nhistory.\n\nKEYMAP is composed with `ivy-minibuffer-map'.\n\nIf PRESELECT is not nil, then select the corresponding candidate\nout of the ones that match the INITIAL-INPUT.\n\nDEF is for compatibility with `completing-read'.\n\nUPDATE-FN is called each time the candidate list is redisplayed.\n\nWhen SORT is non-nil, `ivy-sort-functions-alist' determines how\nto sort candidates before displaying them.\n\nACTION is a function to call after selecting a candidate.\nIt takes the candidate, which is a string, as its only argument.\n\nUNWIND is a function of no arguments to call before exiting.\n\nRE-BUILDER is a function transforming input text into a regex\npattern.\n\nMATCHER is a function which can override how candidates are\nfiltered based on user input.  It takes a regex pattern and a\nlist of candidates, and returns the list of matching candidates.\n\nDYNAMIC-COLLECTION is a boolean specifying whether the list of\ncandidates is updated after each input by calling COLLECTION.\n\nCALLER is a symbol to uniquely identify the caller to `ivy-read'.\nIt is used, along with COLLECTION, to determine which\ncustomizations apply to the current completion session." #<bytecode 0x157eb7fe7f19>) ("M-x " [mml-smime-epg-verify hasNextPage gnus-agent-summary-mode-map epg-context-signers locals 0 -is-infix\? eww-handle-link noheader gnus-agent-server-mode-map forge-gogs-repository--eieio-childp magit-reflog-commit markdown-xhtml-body-preamble cache-buf magit-wip-buffer-backed-up extend-region-p url-cookie-multiple-line cl-hash-table-p gnus-agent-group-covered-p nnmail-fix-eudora-headers flycheck-error-list-mode-line-map sgml-syntax-propertize gnus-summary-recenter local-only cl-print--preprocess matched-string selinux-context :examined -some\? vc-git-conflicted-files 0 0 checkdoc-package-keywords-flag shr-parse-image-data c-mode-var line-num message-kill-actions time-format scale \' nnoo-import-1 gnus-summary-catchup-from-here :contents rx-trans-forms problems magit-diff-wash-hunk not-at-beginning-of-line gnus-data-mark ident projectile-tags-file-name ...] :predicate #f(compiled-function (sym) #<bytecode 0x157eb86e4c55>) :require-match t :history counsel-M-x-history :action #f(compiled-function (cmd) #<bytecode 0x157eb86e4c7d>) :sort t :keymap (keymap (67108908 . counsel--info-lookup-symbol) (67108910 . counsel-find-symbol)) :initial-input nil :caller counsel-M-x))
  ivy-read("M-x " [mml-smime-epg-verify hasNextPage gnus-agent-summary-mode-map epg-context-signers locals 0 -is-infix\? eww-handle-link noheader gnus-agent-server-mode-map forge-gogs-repository--eieio-childp magit-reflog-commit markdown-xhtml-body-preamble cache-buf magit-wip-buffer-backed-up extend-region-p url-cookie-multiple-line cl-hash-table-p gnus-agent-group-covered-p nnmail-fix-eudora-headers flycheck-error-list-mode-line-map sgml-syntax-propertize gnus-summary-recenter local-only cl-print--preprocess matched-string selinux-context :examined -some\? vc-git-conflicted-files 0 0 checkdoc-package-keywords-flag shr-parse-image-data c-mode-var line-num message-kill-actions time-format scale \' nnoo-import-1 gnus-summary-catchup-from-here :contents rx-trans-forms problems magit-diff-wash-hunk not-at-beginning-of-line gnus-data-mark ident projectile-tags-file-name ...] :predicate #f(compiled-function (sym) #<bytecode 0x157eb86e4c55>) :require-match t :history counsel-M-x-history :action #f(compiled-function (cmd) #<bytecode 0x157eb86e4c7d>) :sort t :keymap (keymap (67108908 . counsel--info-lookup-symbol) (67108910 . counsel-find-symbol)) :initial-input nil :caller counsel-M-x)
  counsel-M-x()
  funcall-interactively(counsel-M-x)
  call-interactively(counsel-M-x nil nil)
  command-execute(counsel-M-x)

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 9, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.5)
 of 2019-03-27 built on canyonero
Repository revision: 2755cf1848b551436b9cc2eff6e4b882b10c07aa
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12004000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid

Recent messages:

Saving file /home/toon/.newsrc-dribble...
Wrote /home/toon/.newsrc-dribble [2 times]
Gnus auto-save file exists.  Do you want to read it? (y or n) n
Opening connection to localhost...
Decrypting /home/toon/.authinfo.gpg...done
Opening connection to localhost...done
Opening connection to localhost...done
nnimap read 0k from localhost (initial sync of 86 groups; please wait)
Entering debugger...

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/toon/devel/emacs/git --disable-silent-rules
 --with-xml2 --with-dbus --with-png --with-gif --with-tiff --with-rsvg
 --with-modules'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_be.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Debugger

Minor modes in effect:
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  global-temacco-mode: t
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  keyfreq-autosave-mode: t
  keyfreq-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  counsel-projectile-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  ivy-historian-mode: t
  historian-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  minions-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/hydra-20190213.1849/lv hides /home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/lv-20181110.1740/lv
/home/toon/.emacs.d/etc/custom hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/custom
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-coq hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-irc hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-lua hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-archive hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-lisp hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-bbdb hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-duration hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-src hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-src
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-crypt hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-C hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-info hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-info
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-macro hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-maxima hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-vala hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-table hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-table
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-mhe hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-makefile hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-w3m hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-loaddefs hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-dot hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-mouse hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-odt hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-io hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-asymptote hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-eww hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-J hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-sqlite hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-beamer hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-mobile hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-capture hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ebnf hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-man hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-lob hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ocaml hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-clock hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-comint hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-plantuml hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-texinfo hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ox
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-mscgen hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-indent hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-awk hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-sass hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-bibtex hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ref hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-picolisp hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-calc hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-md hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-element hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-element
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-list hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-list
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-inlinetask hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-R hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-lilypond hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-css hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-eshell hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-gnus hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-plot hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-install hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-install
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-lint hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-table hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-scheme hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-screen hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-footnote hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-js hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-fortran hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-feed hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-core hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-latex hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ditaa hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-entities hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-org hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-protocol hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-tangle hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-sed hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-processing hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-colview hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-faces hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-hledger hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-exp hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-timer hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-docview hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-emacs-lisp hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-java hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-html hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-ctags hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-shen hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-macs hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-habit hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-shell hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-attach hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-python hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-forth hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-groovy hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-abc hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ruby hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-haskell hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-clojure hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-stan hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-icalendar hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-agenda hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-id hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-id
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-perl hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-org hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-octave hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-rmail hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-ascii hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-version hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-version
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-keys hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-eval hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-datetree hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-compat hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-matlab hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-gnuplot hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ledger hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-pcomplete hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-sql hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-publish hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/toon/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-latex hides /home/toon/devel/emacs/git/lisp/org/ox-latex

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug cl-print debug backtrace utf-7 nnfolder
nnnil gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig nntp gnus-cache .gnus
smtpmail sendmail gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win rainbow-delimiters goto-addr flyspell ispell elec-pair
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb company init git-link forge-list
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github ghub-graphql treepy
graphql pcase ghub forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue
forge-topic bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core
forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-popup magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process magit-mode transient lv
git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm log-edit pcvs-util
add-log with-editor async-bytecomp async keyfreq toon-secrets epa-file
atomic-chrome websocket bindat let-alist request sqlformat reformatter
flycheck chruby so-long parse-time projectile-rails rake f inflections
inf-ruby cl counsel-projectile projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs counsel xdg swiper expand-region text-mode-expansions
cc-mode-expansions the-org-mode-expansions ruby-mode-expansions
js-mode-expansions html-mode-expansions css-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions expand-region-core expand-region-custom go-mode
find-file etags fileloop xref project yaml-mode haml-mode js cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs css-mode sgml-mode imenu eww mm-url gnus nnheader url-queue shr
svg xml dom browse-url ruby-mode smie markdown-mode edit-indirect rx
org-protocol org-tempo tempo ob-gnuplot ob-ruby ripgrep wgrep-ag wgrep
grep ag vc-svn compile find-dired s saveplace ivy-historian historian
ivy flx delsel colir color ivy-overlay ffap thingatpt edmacro kmacro
minions dash hl-line ob-latex ob-shell shell exec-path-from-shell
cus-edit cus-start cus-load recentf tree-widget wid-edit no-littering
quelpa-use-package quelpa lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree cl-extra
help-mode use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
mm-archive message dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-utils gnutls
network-stream url-http mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm rmc puny url-cache url-auth url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap epg finder-inf server org-element avl-tree
generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys org-pcomplete pcomplete comint
ansi-color ring org-list org-faces org-entities time-date noutline
outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat
advice org-macs org-loaddefs format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs mule-util info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 744601 66272)
 (symbols 48 44251 36)
 (strings 32 270909 12059)
 (string-bytes 1 9528355)
 (vectors 16 70047)
 (vector-slots 8 1302134 45742)
 (floats 8 512 289)
 (intervals 56 2968 349)
 (buffers 992 21))