Subject: Re: bug#35007: 26.1; Flyspell multi dictionary error

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 21:35:16 +0200

> From: Philipp Uhl <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 19:46:23 +0100
> 
> Since an update

What update was that?

> quite recently flyspell (or ispell/hunspell) stopped to
> work with my configuration for multiple dictionaries (see below). I
> reported a similar bug (Bug#33493) before and it got resolved. It
> appears as a similar issue has made this bug reapear.

Does the problem appear immediately after you turn on flyspell-mode,
or does one need to do something to trigger it?  I tried starting
"emacs -Q", evaluating your settings:

> (with-eval-after-load "ispell"
> (setq ispell-program-name "hunspell")
> (setq ispell-dictionary "en_US,de_DE")
> (ispell-set-spellchecker-params)
> (when (> emacs-major-version 24)
> (ispell-hunspell-add-multi-dic "en_US,de_DE"))

Then turning on flyspell-mode, but the problem didn't happen, so I
wonder whether I did everything to reproduce it.  If you do the same,
i.e. start "emacs -Q", then evaluate the above, then turn on
flyspell-mode, do you see the error messages?