Subject: guix reports an error, told me to file this bug

From: koanhead <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 20:42:51 -0700

following is the tail of most recent `guix pull` output:

'''
downloading from
https://ci.guix.info/nar/gzip/dml4spg4jl3nqqqgsw76pj74bash1h8h-compute-guix-derivation...
 compute-guix-derivation  833B 255KiB/s 00:00 [# compute-guix-derivation
 833B 196KiB/s 00:00 [##################] 100.0%

Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... -Backtrace:
          10 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/dml4spg4jl3nqqqgsw76pj74bas?")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9  9 (_ _)
    159:9  8 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ./guix/store.scm:
  1737:24  7 (run-with-store _ _ #:guile-for-build _ #:system _ # _)
In ./guix/self.scm:
    988:2  6 (_ _)
In ./guix/packages.scm:
  1309:17  5 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 27b5fa0>)
   934:16  4 (cache! #<weak-table 0/113> #<package [email-masked] ./gn?> ?)
  1255:22  3 (thunk)
   934:16  2 (cache! #<weak-table 0/223> #<package [email-masked] ./gn?> ?)
  1039:46  1 (thunk)
In ./gnu/packages/bootstrap.scm:
    150:4  0 (inputs)

./gnu/packages/bootstrap.scm:150:4: In procedure inputs:
Wrong number of arguments to #<procedure inputs (x)>
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/dml4spg4jl3nqqqgsw76pj74bash1h8h-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"6c177f6140cba250ad68c5a83c312f395b6e48b4"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "ceab33feee33ce7d680717604bb8336299423924"; pull-version: 1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.

'''

Thanks for all you do... hope this helps ;^)