Subject: bug#34992: 26.1; message-send-mail-with-mailclient mangles MIME messages

From: David Bremner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 09:43:18 -0300

To verify this in emacs -q

(setq message-send-mail-function #'message-send-mail-with-mailclient)
(message-mail)

now attach a file, and send.

Notice that the whole encoded mime message is wrapped in a text/plain
part, which breaks most (all?) MUAs ability to read the message.

I'm not sure what a sensible fix is here. I first noticed it because I
got a bug report [1] on debian about M-x debian-bug, which eventually
depends on message-mode to compose the message. The user had chosen
#'message-send-mail-with-mailclient, and the automatically created
attachment caused this to fail in a mysterious way.

Maybe it's enough to warn in the documentation that
message-send-mail-with-mailclient (and mailclient-send-it) is not really
a transparent method. Unfortunately it's probably not obvious to
everyone that choosing a mail sending method could break bug submission
(I imagine report-emacs-bug is vulnerable to the same problem).

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=925423
In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.4)
 of 2019-02-03, modified by Debian built on zam904
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12003000
System Description:	Debian GNU/Linux buster/sid

Recent messages:
Running git commit --
Diffing changes to be committed (C-g to abort diffing)
When done with a buffer, type C-c C-c
Type C-c C-c to finish, or C-c C-k to cancel
Saving file /home/bremner/teaching/cs3613/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG...
Wrote /home/bremner/teaching/cs3613/.git/COMMIT_EDITMSG
Git finished
Quit [2 times]
C-g runs the command keyboard-quit
Type C-x 1 to delete the help window.

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/26.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-26.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS NOTIFY
ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 THREADS LIBSYSTEMD LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_CA.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Racket

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  magit-file-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  tracking-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.8/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-4.0/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.8/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-4.0/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.8/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-4.0/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.8/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-6.0/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.8/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-6.0/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.8/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-6.0/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.8/tablegen-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-7/tablegen-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.8/llvm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-7/llvm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-3.8/emacs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/llvm-7/emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/make-deps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/make-deps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.1/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201808/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201808/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.1/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-color-nicks hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-color-nicks
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-format hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-format
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-track-bar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-track-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-chanop hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-chanop
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-irc-colors hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-irc-colors
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-new-day-notifier hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-new-day-notifier
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/shorten hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/shorten
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lcs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lcs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-autopaste hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-autopaste
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-display-images hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-display-images
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/make-tls-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/make-tls-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/circe-lagmon hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/circe-lagmon
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/lui-logging hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/lui-logging
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/circe-2.10/tracking hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/circe-2.10/tracking
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.9/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.9/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.7/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dash-2.14.1/dash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dash-2.14.1/dash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/preseed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/preseed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-sources hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-sources
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/apt-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/apt-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-bug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-bug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/deb-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/deb-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/debian-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/debian-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/debian-el-37/gnus-BTS
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-changelog-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-bts-control
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-control-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/readme-debian
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-copyright
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/dpkg-dev-el
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/dpkg-dev-el-37.0/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/epl-0.9/epl-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-a hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-a
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-gui hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-gui
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-noweb-font-lock-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp3-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp3-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-omg-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-omg-l
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-rd hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-rd
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-arc-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-arc-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-gretl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-gretl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-swv hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-swv
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-flymake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-flymake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp4-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp4-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-tracebug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-tracebug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-dde hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-dde
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-inf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-inf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp6-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp6-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-noweb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-noweb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-xls-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-xls-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-lsp-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-lsp-l
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sas-a hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sas-a
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sas-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sas-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sas-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sas-l
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-toolbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-toolbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-xref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-xref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-stata-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-stata-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-rutils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-rutils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-s4-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-s4-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/julia-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/julia-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-roxy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-roxy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-rdired hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-rdired
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-bugs-l hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-bugs-l
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-stata-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-stata-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/essd-els hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/essd-els
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-s-lang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-s-lang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-syntax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-syntax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-vst-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-vst-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/make-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/make-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-jags-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-jags-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-generics hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-generics
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp5-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp5-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/mouseme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/mouseme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-completion hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-r-completion
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-site hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-site
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-s3-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-s3-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-noweb-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-noweb-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/debian-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-trns hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-trns
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-bugs-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-bugs-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp6w-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-sp6w-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ess-18.10.2/ess-omg-d hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ess-18.10.2/ess-omg-d
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flx-0.6.1/flx-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flx-0.6.1/flx-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flx-0.6.1/flx hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flx-0.6.1/flx
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flx-0.6.1/flx-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flx-0.6.1/flx-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flx-ido-0.6.1/flx-ido hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flx-ido-0.6.1/flx-ido
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flx-ido-0.6.1/flx-ido-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flx-ido-0.6.1/flx-ido-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flx-ido-0.6.1/flx-ido-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/flx-ido-0.6.1/flx-ido-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20170925.1538/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/buck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/buck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/glab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/glab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/gtea hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/gtea
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/gogs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/gogs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/ghub-3.0.0/ghub-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/git-commit-2.90.1/git-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphql-0.1.1/graphql-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.3.10/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indentation hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indentation
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-ghc-support hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-ghc-support
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-presentation-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-presentation-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-lexeme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-lexeme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-customize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-customize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-c2hs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-c2hs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sandbox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sandbox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-string hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-string
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-collapse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-collapse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-hoogle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-hoogle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sort-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-sort-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-align-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-align-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-complete-module hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-complete-module
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-navigate-imports hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-navigate-imports
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-load hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-load
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/ghci-script-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/ghci-script-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/inf-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/inf-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-compile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-modules hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-modules
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-decl-scan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-decl-scan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-menu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-menu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-interactive-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-interactive-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-completions hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-completions
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-cabal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-cabal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-move-nested hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-move-nested
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/highlight-uses-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/highlight-uses-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/w3m-haddock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/w3m-haddock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/ghc-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/ghc-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-commands hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-commands
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/haskell-mode-16.1/haskell-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.0/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.0/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.0/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.0/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.54/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-old-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20180301/js2-old-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-imenu-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20180301/js2-imenu-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/js2-mode-20180301/js2-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pull
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-worktree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-diff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-branch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-blame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-status hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-status
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-process hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-process
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-collab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-push hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-push
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-apply
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-remote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autorevert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-ediff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-merge
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-wip
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/git-rebase
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-clone
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-margin
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-repos
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-reset
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-subtree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-gitignore
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-git hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-git
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-submodule
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-obsolete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-stash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-log hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-log
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-section hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-section
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-notes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-fetch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-commit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bisect
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-refs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-sequence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-2.90.1/magit-patch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/magit-popup-2.12.5/magit-popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.3snapshot154/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/message-templ-0.3.20161104/message-templ-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-jump hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-jump
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-tag hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-tag
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-crypto hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-crypto
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-wash hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-wash
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-message hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-message
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-maildir-fcc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-maildir-fcc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-mua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-mua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-draft hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-draft
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-tree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-tree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-hello hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-hello
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-address hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-address
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-show hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-show
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/coolj hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/coolj
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/make-deps hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/make-deps
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-print hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-print
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/notmuch-0.27/notmuch-parser hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/notmuch-0.28.3/notmuch-parser
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-groff hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-groff
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-annotate-file hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-annotate-file
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-expiry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-expiry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mac-iCal hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mac-iCal
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eukleides hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-eukleides
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-checklist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-checklist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-oz hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-oz
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-license hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-license
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mairix hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mairix
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-csharp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-csharp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-julia hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-julia
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tcl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-tcl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-static-mathjax hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-static-mathjax
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-interactive-query hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-interactive-query
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eval-light hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eval-light
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/orgtbl-sqlinsert hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-track hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-track
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fomus hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-fomus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-link-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-link-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-vm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-vm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-koma-letter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mew hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mew
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-registry hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-registry
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mathomatic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-mathomatic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-taskjuggler hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-taskjuggler
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-wl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-wl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vbnet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-vbnet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-collector hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-collector
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eldoc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-contacts hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-contacts
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mac-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mac-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-sudoku hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-sudoku
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-choose hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-choose
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-secretary hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-secretary
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-panel hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-panel
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-learn hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-learn
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-invoice hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-invoice
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-screenshot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-screenshot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-passwords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-passwords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-contribdir hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-contribdir
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-effectiveness hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-effectiveness
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-git-link hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-git-link
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-freemind hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-freemind
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-elisp-symbol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-elisp-symbol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-notmuch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-notmuch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-s5 hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-s5
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-rss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-rss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-toc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-toc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stata hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-stata
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-index hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-index
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-confluence hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-confluence
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-wikinodes hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-wikinodes
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-depend hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-depend
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-notify hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-notify
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-deck hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-deck
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mathematica hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-mathematica
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-drill hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-drill
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-extra hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ox-extra
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-velocity hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-velocity
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/org-9.1.14/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-cache
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-isearch
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-annot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-outline
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-dev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-links
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-history
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-virtual
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-view
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pdf-tools-0.90/pdf-loader
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/perspective-2.2/perspective hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/perspective-2.2/perspective
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/perspective-2.2/perspective-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/perspective-2.2/perspective-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/perspective-2.2/perspective-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/perspective-2.2/perspective-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pkg-info-0.6/pkg-info-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.3/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.0.0/projectile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.0.0/projectile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.0.0/projectile-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.0.0/projectile-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/projectile-2.0.0/projectile-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/projectile-2.0.0/projectile-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-logger hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-logger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-font-lock hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-font-lock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-common hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-common
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-debug hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-debug
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-collection hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-collection
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-ppss hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-ppss
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-profile hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-profile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-bug-report hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-bug-report
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-edit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-edit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-util hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-util
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-complete hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-complete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-custom hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-custom
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-keywords-and-builtins hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-keywords-and-builtins
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-make-doc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-make-doc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-unicode-input-method hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-unicode-input-method
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-repl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-repl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-stepper hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/racket-mode-20180919snapshot0/racket-stepper
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/s-1.12.0/s-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist-filter hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-0.70/tablist-filter
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-0.70/tablist-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-0.70/tablist-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tablist-0.70/tablist hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tablist-0.70/tablist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/treepy-0.1.1/treepy-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/with-editor-2.6.0/with-editor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.12/xml-rpc-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.12/xml-rpc-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.12/xml-rpc-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.12/xml-rpc-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xml-rpc-1.6.12/xml-rpc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/xml-rpc-1.6.12/xml-rpc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.6/zenburn-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.6/zenburn-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.6/zenburn-theme-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.6/zenburn-theme-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/zenburn-theme-2.6/zenburn-theme-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/zenburn-theme-2.6/zenburn-theme-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/textmodes/rst
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides /usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-fold hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-fold
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/latex hides /usr/share/auctex/latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/multi-prompt hides /usr/share/auctex/multi-prompt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-nl hides /usr/share/auctex/context-nl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context-en hides /usr/share/auctex/context-en
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/prv-emacs hides /usr/share/auctex/prv-emacs
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-jp hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-jp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/texmathp hides /usr/share/auctex/texmathp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/toolbar-x hides /usr/share/auctex/toolbar-x
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/plain-tex hides /usr/share/auctex/plain-tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-ispell hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex hides /usr/share/auctex/tex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-mik hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-mik
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-buf hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-buf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/preview hides /usr/share/auctex/preview
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-style hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-style
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/font-latex hides /usr/share/auctex/font-latex
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-font hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-info hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/tex-bar hides /usr/share/auctex/tex-bar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/bib-cite hides /usr/share/auctex/bib-cite
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/auctex/context hides /usr/share/auctex/context

Features:
(shadow emacsbug cl-print help-fns radix-tree racket-mode
racket-bug-report racket-collection tq racket-stepper racket-logger
racket-profile racket-imenu racket-edit racket-complete s racket-repl
racket-common racket-indent racket-font-lock racket-util racket-ppss
racket-keywords-and-builtins racket-custom sh-script smie bug-reference
magit-extras magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-collab ghub-graphql treepy
graphql ghub url-http url-gw nsm url-auth url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf let-alist json
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-process magit-margin
magit-mode git-commit magit-git magit-section magit-utils magit-popup
with-editor async-bytecomp async dash log-edit pcvs-util add-log
cal-move mm-uu mml2015 view cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai
cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs org-duration cal-iso
org-agenda calc-alg calc-ext calc-menu calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs
mm-archive misearch multi-isearch map cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine qp org-table url-util shr-color shr
svg xml dom sendmail sort company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags
etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-capf company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic
company-eclim company-template company-bbdb company pcase mail-extr
cursor-sensor notmuch hl-line notmuch-message notmuch-tree notmuch-show
notmuch-print notmuch-crypto notmuch-wash coolj notmuch-query goto-addr
icalendar diary-lib diary-loaddefs notmuch-jump notmuch-hello
notmuch-mua notmuch-draft notmuch-tag crm notmuch-maildir-fcc
notmuch-address notmuch-company notmuch-parser notmuch-lib
notmuch-version notmuch-compat mm-view mml-smime smime dig mailcap
cl-extra vc-git org-eldoc org-rmail org-mhe org-irc org-info org-gnus
nnir gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win
gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums
mail-utils mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit org-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode dired dired-loaddefs org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
server elec-pair tempo edmacro kmacro org-notmuch org-element avl-tree
generator org org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-python ob ob-tangle org-src
ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint ob-core ob-eval
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-install vc vc-dispatcher circe-color-nicks color
circe-chanop circe diff-mode lui-irc-colors irc make-tls-process tls
gnutls lcs lui-format lui tracking shorten rx paren help-mode flyspell
ispell circe-compat finder-inf dpkg-dev-el debian-el ess-site
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme browse-url ess-swv ess-noweb
ess-noweb-font-lock-mode ess-jags-d ess-bugs-l essd-els ess-xls-d
ess-vst-d ess-stata-mode ess-stata-lang cc-vars cc-defs make-regexp
ess-sp6w-d ess-sp5-d ess-sp4-d ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a ess-s4-d
ess-s3-d ess-omg-d ess-omg-l ess-arc-d ess-lsp-l ess-sp6-d ess-dde
ess-sp3-d ess-julia julia-mode cl ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake-proc
flymake warnings thingatpt ess-r-xref xref project subr-x ess-trns
ess-r-package shell pcomplete ess-r-syntax ess-r-completion ess-roxy
ess-rd essddr noutline outline easy-mmode hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help
ess-mode ess ess-noweb-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug advice format-spec
ess-generics compile ess-utils time-date ido ess-custom executable
comint ansi-color ring info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib preview-latex tex-site auto-loads mule-util tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer
select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1418714 117406)
 (symbols 48 57744 7)
 (miscs 40 8929 11804)
 (strings 32 215607 14692)
 (string-bytes 1 6361128)
 (vectors 16 75379)
 (vector-slots 8 1966650 70198)
 (floats 8 1530 2031)
 (intervals 56 61728 4480)
 (buffers 992 110))