Subject: [bug#34931] [PATCH 0/5] Add gPodder.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2019 18:17:22 +0100

Hello Pierre!

Pierre Langlois <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Here is a patch series to add gPodder [0] and its dependencies. Since
> we have a few packages from the same project I thought we'd add a new
> gpodder.scm file for them.
>
> What do you think?

I think it’s a good idea.  All 5 patches LGTM.

Unfortunately, python-mygpoclient fails its tests for me:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
======================================================================
FAIL: test_BadRequest (mygpoclient.http_test.Test_HttpClient)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/guix-build-python-mygpoclient-1.8.drv-0/mygpoclient-1.8/mygpoclient/http_test.py", line 158, in test_BadRequest
    self.assertRaises(BadRequest, client.GET, path)
AssertionError: BadRequest not raised by GET

======================================================================
FAIL: test_GET (mygpoclient.http_test.Test_HttpClient)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/guix-build-python-mygpoclient-1.8.drv-0/mygpoclient-1.8/mygpoclient/http_test.py", line 163, in test_GET
    self.assertEquals(client.GET(path), self.RESPONSE)
AssertionError: b'' != b'Test_GET-HTTP-Response-Content'

======================================================================
FAIL: test_GET_after_PUT (mygpoclient.http_test.Test_HttpClient)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/guix-build-python-mygpoclient-1.8.drv-0/mygpoclient-1.8/mygpoclient/http_test.py", line 200, in test_GET_after_PUT
    self.assertEquals(client.GET(path), self.RESPONSE + str(i).encode('utf-8'))
AssertionError: b'' != b'Test_GET-HTTP-Response-Content0'

======================================================================
FAIL: test_NotFound (mygpoclient.http_test.Test_HttpClient)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/tmp/guix-build-python-mygpoclient-1.8.drv-0/mygpoclient-1.8/mygpoclient/http_test.py", line 148, in test_NotFound
    self.assertRaises(NotFound, client.GET, path)
AssertionError: NotFound not raised by GET

[…]
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Could you take a look?

I’ve pushed the first three patches in the meantime.

Thanks,
Ludo’.