Subject: bug#34855: 27.0.50; url-retrieve-synchronously Bad request Error every 2nd call

From: Thomas Hisch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:48:24 +0100

On 3/14/19 1:38 PM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
>> From: Thomas Hisch <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 12:01:54 +0100
>>
>> The emacs 27.0 build, where the test fails,  was build be me locally.
>> Could it be that something between emacs 26.1 and the HEAD of master
>> broke sth?
> 
> Please see if it weren't my recent changes in commit 9486d87cfe that
> broke this.

Thx for the fast answer.

Your  commit 9486d did not break this issue.

The commit that broke it is

84613dae5c34ea742dd9a3e56f5acb55f604b483

Reverting it locally fixed the issue for me.

Sry that that recipe was a bit too long.
Do you still want me to shrink the recipe?

Regards
Thomas

> 
> If my changes are not the reason, I'd appreciate if you could bisect
> to find the commit which broke this, since the reproduction recipe you
> provided is quite complex.  Alternatively, a simpler reproducer
> starting from "emacs -Q" would be welcome.
> 
> Thanks.
> 
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte 
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese 
E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den 
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie 
die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. 
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail 
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. 
Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material 
in this e-mail is strictly prohibited

IMS Nanofabrication GmbH
FN: 208021 p, FB-Gericht: Wien;
Sitz: Schreygasse 3, 1020, Vienna (Austria),Tel. +43 1 214 48 94; 
E-Mail: [email-masked]; DVR-Nr: 0374369; www.ims.co.at