Subject: [bug#34820] [PATCH] gnu: rust: Update to 1.32.0

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 14:21:48 +0100

Hi Ivan,

On Fri, 22 Mar 2019 08:33:46 -0700
Ivan Petkov <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Thanks for submitting a build job!
> 
> Just curious, is there a public API to see the status/logs of the build similar to Hydra?

I don't know.

> If not I’ll just wait for an email from you :)

I got a test failure while building rust 1.30.1, in ui/run-pass/issues/issue-44056.rs .

error: test run failed!
status: signal: 4
command: "/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.30.1.drv-0/rustc-1.30.1-src/build/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/test/ui/run-pass/issues/issue-44056/a"
thread '[ui] ui/run-pass/issues/issue-44056.rs' panicked at 'explicit panic', tools/compiletest/src/runtest.rs:3205:9

test result: FAILED. 6764 passed; 1 failed; 25 ignored; 0 measured; 0 filtered

command did not execute successfully: "/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.30.1.drv-0/rustc-1
.30.1-src/build/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/stage0-tools-bin/compiletest" "--compil
e-lib-path" "/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.30.1.drv-0/rustc-1.30.1-src/build/x86_64-unk
nown-linux-gnu/stage2/lib" "--run-lib-path" "/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.30.1.drv-0/r
ustc-1.30.1-src/build/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/stage2/lib/rustlib/x86_64-unknown
-linux-gnu/lib" "--rustc-path" "/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.30.1.drv-0/rustc-1.30.1-s
rc/build/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/stage2/bin/rustc" "--src-base" "/tmp/guix-buil
d-rust-1.30.1.drv-0/rustc-1.30.1-src/src/test/ui" "--build-base" "/tmp/guix-buil
d-rust-1.30.1.drv-0/rustc-1.30.1-src/build/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/test/ui" "--
stage-id" "stage2-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" "--mode" "ui" "--target" "x86_64-unk
nown-linux-gnu" "--host" "x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" "--llvm-filecheck" "/gnu/sto
re/slhclazbx16ij6kyggz667sycmyy9iii-llvm-7.0.1/bin/FileCheck" "--host-rustcflags
" "-Crpath -O -Zunstable-options " "--target-rustcflags" "-Crpath -O -Zunstable-
options  -Lnative=/tmp/guix-build-rust-1.30.1.drv-0/rustc-1.30.1-src/build/x86_6
4-unknown-linux-gnu/native/rust-test-helpers" "--docck-python" "/gnu/store/g87ha
mjyipk1j6dfq5pjfzfnfb64spbv-python2-2.7.15/bin/python2" "--lldb-python" "/gnu/st
ore/g87hamjyipk1j6dfq5pjfzfnfb64spbv-python2-2.7.15/bin/python2" "--gdb" "/gnu/s
tore/pp6nvrw47ip2r54k4kyk5a8fhyxvhsb8-gdb-8.2/bin/gdb" "--verbose" "--quiet" "--llvm-version" "7.0.1\n" "--system-llvm" "--cc" "" "--cxx" "" "--cflags" "" "--llvm-components" "" "--llvm-cxxflags" "" "--adb-path" "adb" "--adb-test-dir" "/data/tmp/work" "--android-cross-path" ""
expected success, got: exit code: 101

I'm rebuilding that with "--keep-failed" now...