Subject: bug#34790: LaTeX mode \href bug

From: Nathan Ullberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 23:51:02 +0100

Hi!

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to report this but:

When editing in LaTeX mode in Emacs, if an href link has a percent sign, 
it will display the rest of the line as if it were a comment.
Everything still "compiles" correctly, but in terms of the "visual 
effect", it is wrong, since percent signs in the link should not give 
the impression of "commenting out" the rest of the line.
Here is an example:

This is what actually happens:
*\href{https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wigner%E2%80%93Seitz_cell}{Wigner-Seitz 
cell}*

This is how it should be:
*\href{https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wigner%E2%80%93Seitz_cell}{Wigner-Seitz 
cell}*

Could someone forward this report/query to the right location...
(Also, in case it's relevant I'm using Emacs 25.2.2 on Ubuntu 18.04.2 
GNU/Linux.)

Best,
/Nathan