Subject: [bug#34767] [PATCH] gnu: Add acetoneiso.

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 14:34:23 +0200

Hi,

Looking at this old submission patch#34767:

    <http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/34767>

I propose to close it, since:

On Tue, 21 May 2019 at 17:38, Pierre Neidhardt <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Nope, I haven't looked into it since then :/
>
> More pressing than AcetoneISO would be CDEmu I think.  It's packaged but
> I'm not able to use it.

and

        This package does not build.

        The main issue seems to be that qmake generates a Makefile that does not
        include rules to build the ui/*.ui files to build/*.h.

        Note that Acetoneiso was developed for Qt4.

        <https://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/34767#1>

Therefore, if no one looked into it since more than 3 years and the
package had never built, then I propose to close.  WDYT?

Cheers,
simon