Subject: Re: bug#34726: epa-insert-keys

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2019 22:19:30 -0500

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > Doesn't that mean this particular part of the bug report should be
  > sent to the GPG developers, asking them to clarify the GPG
  > documentation?  IMO, it's unreasonable to expect Emacs to rectify
  > documentation problems of every program we happen to invoke.

Yes and no.  Ideally they would make it clear in the GPG documentation,
then we would make Emacs repeat that description or else make it easy
to find that from Emacs.

However, I don't know whether the GPG team includes people with those
skills and time to work on this.

I guess I will have to ask them.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman
President, Free Software Foundation (https://gnu.org, https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)