Subject: bug#34718: wget2 install error

From: mikadoZero <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2019 21:19:48 -0500

After adding `wget2` to my Guix SD configuration and running `guix system reconfigure` I get this error message.

building /gnu/store/grs07r02plfc3idadnj6jyf7s7ibarsq-wget2-1.0.0.drv...
- 'build' phasebuilder for `/gnu/store/grs07r02plfc3idadnj6jyf7s7ibarsq-wget2-1.0.0.
drv' failed with exit code 1                                                       
build of /gnu/store/grs07r02plfc3idadnj6jyf7s7ibarsq-wget2-1.0.0.drv failed
View build log at '/var/log/guix/drvs/gr/s07r02plfc3idadnj6jyf7s7ibarsq-wget2-1.0.0.
drv.bz2'.                                                                          
guix system: error: build of `/gnu/store/grs07r02plfc3idadnj6jyf7s7ibarsq-wget2-1.0.
0.drv' failed

The log file ends with this:

  CC       fseeko.lo
fseeko.c: In function 'rpl_fseeko':
fseeko.c:110:4: error: #error "Please port gnulib fseeko.c to your platform! Look at
 the code in fseeko.c, then report this to bug-gnulib."                            
   #error "Please port gnulib fseeko.c to your platform! Look at the code in fseeko.
c, then report this to bug-gnulib."                                                
    ^
make[3]: *** [Makefile:2010: fseeko.lo] Error 1
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
make[3]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-wget2-1.0.0.drv-0/source/lib'
make[2]: *** [Makefile:1721: all] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-wget2-1.0.0.drv-0/source/lib'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:1573: all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/tmp/guix-build-wget2-1.0.0.drv-0/source'
make: *** [Makefile:1482: all] Error 2
Backtrace:
           4 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/1j41q9wr4nzvbmxf5h57pwqh3y0…")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
   191:35  3 (_ _)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
   863:16  2 (every1 #<procedure 807540 at /gnu/store/gfprsx2m62cvq…> …)
In /gnu/store/gfprsx2m62cvqbh7ysc9ay9slhijvmal-module-import/guix/build/gnu-build-sy
stem.scm:                                                                          
   799:28  1 (_ _)
In /gnu/store/gfprsx2m62cvqbh7ysc9ay9slhijvmal-module-import/guix/build/utils.scm:
    616:6  0 (invoke _ . _)

/gnu/store/gfprsx2m62cvqbh7ysc9ay9slhijvmal-module-import/guix/build/utils.scm:616:6
: In procedure invoke:                                                             
Throw to key `srfi-34' with args `(#<condition &invoke-error [program: "make" argume
nts: ("-j" "2") exit-status: 2 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f] 8bbfc0>)'.