Subject: bug#34689: closed (Re: bug#34689: 27.0.50; Misprint in Calc documentation)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 10:32:02 +0000

Your bug report

#34689: 27.0.50; Misprint in Calc documentation 

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
34689: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=34689
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#34689: 27.0.50; Misprint in Calc documentation
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2019 12:31:35 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Brett Presnell <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 15:43:06 -0500
> 
> In section 3.1.2 (Algebraic-Style Calculations) of the documentation for
> calc, there is a missing right-paren where it is stated that
> 
>      2 + 3*4*5 / 6*7^8 - 9
> 
> is equivalent to
> 
>      2 + ((3*4*5) / (6*(7^8)) - 9
> 
> Of course the second expression should be either
> 
>      2 + ((3*4*5) / (6*(7^8))) - 9

Thanks, fixed.

Subject: 27.0.50; Misprint in Calc documentation
From: Brett Presnell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 15:43:06 -0500
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

In section 3.1.2 (Algebraic-Style Calculations) of the documentation for
calc, there is a missing right-paren where it is stated that

     2 + 3*4*5 / 6*7^8 - 9

is equivalent to

     2 + ((3*4*5) / (6*(7^8)) - 9

Of course the second expression should be either

     2 + ((3*4*5) / (6*(7^8))) - 9

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2019-02-28 built on lgw01-amd64-052
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS

Recent messages:
Composing main Info directory...
uncompressing dir.gz...done
Composing main Info directory...done
Mark saved where search started [3 times]
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
Quit
Mark set
Mark saved where search started

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=-snapshot --with-modules=yes --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets=yes 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-snapshot-GDH9uk/emacs-snapshot-96421=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF
XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug calc-map calc-stat calc-vec calc-menu
calc-aent org-eldoc cdlatex texmathp org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
misearch multi-isearch dired-aux elec-pair poly-R poly-markdown
markdown-mode poly-noweb polymode poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave
polymode-export polymode-compat polymode-methods polymode-core
polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base color org-mime ox-org
orgtbl-aggregate calc-arith org-table calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs ox-bibtex ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-shell ob-python
ob-latex ob-R org-protocol magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode transient lv git-commit
magit-git magit-section magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor cl-extra help-mode async-bytecomp async dash ess-site
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme ess-jags-d ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-stata-mode ess-stata-lang make-regexp ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
ess-julia julia-mode latex edmacro kmacro latex-flymake tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus xml crm cl ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake-proc
flymake warnings ess-r-xref xref ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy
ess-r-syntax ess-rd hideshow ess-sp6-d ess-trns ess-s-lang ess-help
ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug compile project ess-utils ess ess-custom
executable reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars view cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-agenda gnus-dired org-mu4e mu4e desktop
frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main
mu4e-view thingatpt browse-url gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists
mu4e-vars message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils server
solarized-theme solarized-definitions paren tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat ucs-normalize shell parse-time
org-element avl-tree generator org-inset-dblock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mule-util tex-site
org-pandoc-autoloads rx info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 551612 33838)
 (symbols 48 42211 1)
 (strings 32 148656 8607)
 (string-bytes 1 4756933)
 (vectors 16 79267)
 (vector-slots 8 928360 53112)
 (floats 8 1028 599)
 (intervals 56 2840 0)
 (buffers 992 25))