Subject: bug#34689: 27.0.50; Misprint in Calc documentation

From: Brett Presnell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 15:43:06 -0500

In section 3.1.2 (Algebraic-Style Calculations) of the documentation for
calc, there is a missing right-paren where it is stated that

     2 + 3*4*5 / 6*7^8 - 9

is equivalent to

     2 + ((3*4*5) / (6*(7^8)) - 9

Of course the second expression should be either

     2 + ((3*4*5) / (6*(7^8))) - 9

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.22.30)
 of 2019-02-28 built on lgw01-amd64-052
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.11906000
System Description: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS

Recent messages:
Composing main Info directory...
uncompressing dir.gz...done
Composing main Info directory...done
Mark saved where search started [3 times]
Mark set
Auto-saving...done
Mark set
Quit
Mark set
Mark saved where search started

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --program-suffix=-snapshot --with-modules=yes --with-x=yes
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-xwidgets=yes 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs-snapshot-GDH9uk/emacs-snapshot-96421=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF
XFT ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS XWIDGETS
LIBSYSTEMD PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: C
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  global-magit-file-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/dictionaries-common/flyspell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/flyspell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/rst hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/textmodes/rst
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-R hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-groovy hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-md hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-publish hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-element hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-sass hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-matlab hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-beamer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-abc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-abc
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-datetree hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-clock hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-clojure hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-docview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-tangle hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-ctags hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-vala hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-vala
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-archive hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-awk hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-java hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-mscgen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-footnote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-odt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-w3m hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-core hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-icalendar hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-faces hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-texinfo hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-js hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ocaml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-table hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-id hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-lua hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-exp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-plot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-man hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-fortran hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-colview hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-gnus hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-html hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-octave hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-css hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-rmail hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-install hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-install
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-version hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-eww hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-eww
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-duration hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-feed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-hledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-mhe hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-io hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-calc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-irc hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-capture hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-lob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ref hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-J hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-J
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-bibtex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ebnf hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-indent hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-lilypond hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-keys hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ditaa hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-sqlite hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-stan hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-stan
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-scheme hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-macro hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-ascii hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-agenda hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-maxima hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-timer hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-list hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-sed hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-mobile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-makefile hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-info hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-info
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-asymptote hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-attach hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-crypt hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-pcomplete hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-src hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ledger hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-lint hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-picolisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-sql hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-coq hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-coq
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-habit hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-protocol hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-haskell hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ox-org hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-inlinetask hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-screen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-entities hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-C hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-forth hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-plantuml hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-processing hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-latex hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-mouse hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/org-macs hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-shen hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/presnell/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190225/ob-python hides /usr/share/emacs/27.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug calc-map calc-stat calc-vec calc-menu
calc-aent org-eldoc cdlatex texmathp org-eww org-rmail org-mhe org-irc
org-info org-gnus nnir org-docview org-bibtex bibtex org-bbdb org-w3m
misearch multi-isearch dired-aux elec-pair poly-R poly-markdown
markdown-mode poly-noweb polymode poly-lock polymode-base polymode-weave
polymode-export polymode-compat polymode-methods polymode-core
polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base color org-mime ox-org
orgtbl-aggregate calc-arith org-table calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs ox-bibtex ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-shell ob-python
ob-latex ob-R org-protocol magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-popup
magit-blame magit-stash magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff-mode
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode transient lv git-commit
magit-git magit-section magit-utils log-edit pcvs-util add-log
with-editor cl-extra help-mode async-bytecomp async dash ess-site
ess-toolbar ess-mouse mouseme ess-jags-d ess-bugs-l essd-els
ess-stata-mode ess-stata-lang make-regexp ess-sas-d ess-sas-l ess-sas-a
ess-julia julia-mode latex edmacro kmacro latex-flymake tex-ispell
tex-style tex dbus xml crm cl ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake flymake-proc
flymake warnings ess-r-xref xref ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy
ess-r-syntax ess-rd hideshow ess-sp6-d ess-trns ess-s-lang ess-help
ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug compile project ess-utils ess ess-custom
executable reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars view cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew holidays hol-loaddefs appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-agenda gnus-dired org-mu4e mu4e desktop
frameset mu4e-speedbar speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe mu4e-main
mu4e-view thingatpt browse-url gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime dig mailcap gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader wid-edit mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-context
mu4e-draft mu4e-actions ido rfc2368 smtpmail mu4e-mark mu4e-message
flow-fill mu4e-proc mu4e-utils doc-view jka-compr image-mode mu4e-lists
mu4e-vars message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader hl-line mu4e-meta
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils server
solarized-theme solarized-definitions paren tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat ucs-normalize shell parse-time
org-element avl-tree generator org-inset-dblock org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint ob-keys
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color ring org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline easy-mmode org-version
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-compat advice org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs mule-util tex-site
org-pandoc-autoloads rx info package easymenu epg-config url-handlers
url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs
password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip eldoc electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win x-win
term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting xwidget-internal move-toolbar
gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 551612 33838)
 (symbols 48 42211 1)
 (strings 32 148656 8607)
 (string-bytes 1 4756933)
 (vectors 16 79267)
 (vector-slots 8 928360 53112)
 (floats 8 1028 599)
 (intervals 56 2840 0)
 (buffers 992 25))