Subject: bug#34688: closed (Re: bug#34688: 26.1; Crash on Pasting from Windows clipboard)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 15:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#34688: 26.1; Crash on Pasting from Windows clipboard

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
34688: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=34688
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#34688: 26.1; Crash on Pasting from Windows clipboard
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Patrick Brennan <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Apr 2019 18:20:52 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Patrick Brennan <[email-masked]>
> CC: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]"
> 	<[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 14:52:49 +0000
> 
> It's a fair point. I have no objection.

OK, closing.  Feel free to reopen if you see the problem again.

Subject: 26.1; Crash on Pasting from Windows clipboard
From: Patrick Brennan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 10:13:02 -0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Starting from any Windows program, select text and press C-c to copy
text into the Windows clipboard.

Switch to Emacs. Press C-y to paste into the Emacs buffer.

Emacs will crash and display a dialog asking whether the user wishes to
debug or generate a crash trace. I tried to write the crash trace but I
have been unsuccessful in trying to locate this file; I suspect it is
not, in fact, written out under Windows.

I just updated Windows this morning when the bug first manifested, so it
is a pretty good bet that this is related. On another Windows computer,
this behavior does not manifest.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2018-05-30 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 07f8f9bc5a51f5aa94eb099f3e15fbe0c20ea1ea
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18342
Recent messages:
Loading battery...done
Loading paren...done
‘epa-file’ already enabled
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-publish hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-org hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-odt hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-md hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-man hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-latex hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-html hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-version hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-timer hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-table hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-src hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-plot hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program
Files (x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macs hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macro hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-list hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-lint hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-irc hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-install hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program
Files (x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-info hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-indent hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-id hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-habit hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-feed hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-faces hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eww hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-entities hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-element hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-duration hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-docview hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-compat hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-colview hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-clock hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-capture hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-attach hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-archive hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vala hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-table hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stan hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shell hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sed hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-R hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-python hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-processing hides c:/Program
Files (x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-org hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lua hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-js hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-java hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-J hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-io hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-forth hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program
Files (x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-css hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-core hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-coq hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-C hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-abc hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils elec-pair
autorevert filenotify org-crypt epa-file epa derived epg edmacro kmacro
org-mouse org-install paren battery cus-start cus-load time ob-python
ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org-element avl-tree generator org advice
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf info
package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 190053 10111)
 (symbols 56 30341 1)
 (miscs 48 62 91)
 (strings 32 63576 2361)
 (string-bytes 1 2058790)
 (vectors 16 26108)
 (vector-slots 8 614352 7556)
 (floats 8 109 87)
 (intervals 56 295 2)
 (buffers 992 11))