Subject: bug#34688: 26.1; Crash on Pasting from Windows clipboard

From: Patrick Brennan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2019 10:13:02 -0800

Starting from any Windows program, select text and press C-c to copy
text into the Windows clipboard.

Switch to Emacs. Press C-y to paste into the Emacs buffer.

Emacs will crash and display a dialog asking whether the user wishes to
debug or generate a crash trace. I tried to write the crash trace but I
have been unsuccessful in trying to locate this file; I suspect it is
not, in fact, written out under Windows.

I just updated Windows this morning when the bug first manifested, so it
is a pretty good bet that this is related. On another Windows computer,
this behavior does not manifest.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2018-05-30 built on CIRROCUMULUS
Repository revision: 07f8f9bc5a51f5aa94eb099f3e15fbe0c20ea1ea
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.18342
Recent messages:
Loading battery...done
Loading paren...done
‘epa-file’ already enabled
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.

Configured using:
 'configure --without-dbus --host=x86_64-w64-mingw32
 --without-compress-install 'CFLAGS=-O2 -static -g3''

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG SOUND NOTIFY ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-texinfo hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-publish hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-org hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-odt hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-md hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-man hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-latex hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-icalendar hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-html hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-beamer hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ox-ascii hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-w3m hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-w3m
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-version hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-timer hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-table hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-src hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-rmail hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-rmail
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-protocol hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-plot hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-pcomplete hides c:/Program
Files (x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mouse hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mobile hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-mhe hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-mhe
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macs hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-macro hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-loaddefs hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-list hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-lint hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-irc hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-irc
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-install hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-install
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-inlinetask hides c:/Program
Files (x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-info hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-info
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-indent hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-id hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-habit hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-gnus hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-gnus
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-footnote hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-feed hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-faces hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eww hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eww
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-eshell hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-eshell
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-entities hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-element hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-duration hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-docview hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-docview
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-datetree hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-ctags hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-crypt hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-compat hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-colview hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-clock hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-capture hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bibtex hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bibtex
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-bbdb hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-bbdb
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-attach hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-archive hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/org-agenda hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-vala hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-vala
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-tangle hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-table hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-stan hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-stan
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sqlite hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sql hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shen hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shen
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-shell hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sed hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-screen hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-scheme hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-sass hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ruby hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ref hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-R hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-python hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-processing hides c:/Program
Files (x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-plantuml hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-picolisp hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-perl hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-org hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-octave hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ocaml hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-mscgen hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-maxima hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-matlab hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-makefile hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lua hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lob hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lisp hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-lilypond hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ledger hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ledger
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-latex hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-keys hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-keys
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-js hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-java hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-J hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-J
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-io hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-io
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-hledger hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-hledger
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-haskell hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-groovy hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-gnuplot hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-fortran hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-forth hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-exp hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-eval hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-emacs-lisp hides c:/Program
Files (x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ebnf hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-dot hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-ditaa hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-css hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-core hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-coq hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-coq
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-comint hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-clojure hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-calc hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-C hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-awk hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-asymptote hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
c:/Users/pbren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.1.14/ob-abc hides c:/Program Files
(x86)/emacs-26.1-x86_64/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/org/ob-abc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils elec-pair
autorevert filenotify org-crypt epa-file epa derived epg edmacro kmacro
org-mouse org-install paren battery cus-start cus-load time ob-python
ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org-element avl-tree generator org advice
org-macro org-footnote org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-faces
org-entities noutline outline easy-mmode org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob
ob-tangle org-src ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-keys ob-exp ob-comint comint
ansi-color ring ob-core ob-eval org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs
format-spec find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs finder-inf info
package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date
mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type mwheel dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win
w32-vars term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 190053 10111)
 (symbols 56 30341 1)
 (miscs 48 62 91)
 (strings 32 63576 2361)
 (string-bytes 1 2058790)
 (vectors 16 26108)
 (vector-slots 8 614352 7556)
 (floats 8 109 87)
 (intervals 56 295 2)
 (buffers 992 11))