Subject: bug#34639: 26.1; Custom themes break terminal when switching to org-mode

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 21:26:43 +0200

[Please use Reply All to keep this discussion recorded.]

> From: Vika Shleina <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2019 22:16:32 +0300
> 
> Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > You mean, the problem doesn't happen in "emacs -Q"?  Or how did you
> > determine it's your config?
> 
> The C-l doesn't clear it if my config is loaded.

Oh.  I though the artifacts didn't appear without your config.  C-l is
not our problem.

If so, I think the artifacts are due to bugs in the terminal emulator
you are using, or maybe its terminfo entry is not properly installed
for Emacs to use it.  Given what I read about kitty, I tend to think
it's the former.  Maybe you should report this to the developers of
the terminal emulator.