Subject: Re: bug#3462: Auto-fill VC log contents

From: Lluís Vilanova <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 13:02:43 +0100

Dmitry Gutov writes:

> Hey Lluis,
> Lluis Vilanova <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Yay! Attached is a patch to both add-log and log-edit. Note that a few TODO's
>> are marked along add-log code where I couldn't understand what the code was
>> doing (just started to learn elisp... well, in fact just switched into
>> emacs :)).

> Are you still interested in this feature? Do you have copyright > assignment papers signed? Your preliminary patch goes over the 2015-line
> limit, so we can't use it otherwise.

I don't think it's appropriate to accept it. AFAIR, detection of the "root"
directory was not working properly. I started re-implementing it from scratch,
but never got to finish it.

Lluis

-- 
 "And it's much the same thing with knowledge, for whenever you learn
 something new, the whole world becomes that much richer."
 -- The Princess of Pure Reason, as told by Norton Juster in The Phantom
 Tollbooth