Subject: [bug#34615] [PATCH] gnu: Add libtommath.

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 23:30:54 +0100

Efraim,

I noticed some PDF documentation that isn't currently installed. 
How about:

  (add-after 'build 'install-documentation
    (lambda* (#:key outputs #:allow-other-keys)
      (let* ((out (assoc-ref outputs "out"))
             (doc (string-append out "/share/doc/" ,name "-" 
             ,version)))
        (for-each (lambda (file) (install-file file doc))
                  (find-files "doc" "\\.pdf$"))
        #t))))

(This mail was supposed to be longer because it *is* possible to 
regenerate al least bn.pdf from the .tex sources, but an hour and 
6 GiB of texlive grafting later I don't have the energy to remove 
the non-determininstic date on their front page.  Foo.)

Kind regards,

T G-R