Subject: bug#34614: 26.1.92; When reading input in mini-buffer, message to each area overide the input prompt

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 10:25:26 +0200

> Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 08:54:13 +0100
> From: martin rudalics <[email-masked]>
> CC: [email-masked]
> 
>  > Could we use the technique used in with-temp-message?  That macro
>  > cannot be used directly here, I think, because reverting a buffer
>  > might ask some questions.  But maybe we could do something similar by
>  > hand inside revert-buffer--default?
> 
> Autoreverting asks no questions, it just issues an informative
> message.  The buffer has been already reverted for good at that time.
> Any macro we'd want here would need a timeout - and apparently that
> won't work while waiting for input.  Probably I'm missing something
> utterly trivial.

Or possibly I'm missing something.  Can you point me to the code which
issues that informative message when the buffer has been already
reverted?