Subject: bug#34597: `guix challenge` - 41 packages differ

From: mikadoZero <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 11:59:50 -0500

Attached are diffs for three of the packages listed in the `guix challenge` output that were listed as differing.
diff -ru --no-dereference /gnu/store/9z98cvjm7p7z21xdid1ryydxy5vyz6wr-python-3.7.0/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip-10.0.1.dist-info/RECORD /tmp/python/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip-10.0.1.dist-info/RECORD
--- /gnu/store/9z98cvjm7p7z21xdid1ryydxy5vyz6wr-python-3.7.0/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip-10.0.1.dist-info/RECORD	1969-12-31 19:00:01.000000000 -0500
+++ /tmp/python/lib/python3.7/site-packages/pip-10.0.1.dist-info/RECORD	1970-01-01 00:00:01.000000000 -0500
@@ -295,285 +295,285 @@
 ../../../bin/pip3,sha256=78NRTi33kWTTiOubADOTlPa85pTXmVhJrO-OdccUy3Q,270
 ../../../bin/pip3.7,sha256=78NRTi33kWTTiOubADOTlPa85pTXmVhJrO-OdccUy3Q,270
 pip-10.0.1.dist-info/INSTALLER,sha256=zuuue4knoyJ-UwPPXg8fezS7VCrXJQrAP7zeNuwvFQg,4
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treebuilders/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treebuilders/__pycache__/etree.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treebuilders/__pycache__/dom.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treebuilders/__pycache__/etree_lxml.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treebuilders/__pycache__/base.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/alphabeticalattributes.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/whitespace.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/lint.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/inject_meta_charset.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/optionaltags.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/sanitizer.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/base.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/_trie/__pycache__/py.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/_trie/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/_trie/__pycache__/_base.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/_trie/__pycache__/datrie.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treewalkers/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treewalkers/__pycache__/etree.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treewalkers/__pycache__/dom.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treewalkers/__pycache__/etree_lxml.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treewalkers/__pycache__/genshi.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treewalkers/__pycache__/base.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treeadapters/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treeadapters/__pycache__/sax.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/treeadapters/__pycache__/genshi.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/_inputstream.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/_utils.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/_ihatexml.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/constants.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/serializer.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/html5parser.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/_tokenizer.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/__pycache__/__main__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/show.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/help.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/search.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/freeze.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/download.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/list.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/configuration.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/completion.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/uninstall.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/check.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/install.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/hash.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/wheel.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/status_codes.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/baseparser.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/index.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/locations.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/build_env.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/resolve.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/download.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/configuration.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/exceptions.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/cmdoptions.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/pep425tags.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/basecommand.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/cache.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/__pycache__/wheel.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/models/__pycache__/index.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/models/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/vcs/__pycache__/bazaar.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/vcs/__pycache__/subversion.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/vcs/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/vcs/__pycache__/mercurial.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/vcs/__pycache__/git.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/req/__pycache__/req_uninstall.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/req/__pycache__/req_set.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/req/__pycache__/req_file.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/req/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/req/__pycache__/req_install.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/operations/__pycache__/prepare.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/operations/__pycache__/freeze.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/operations/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/operations/__pycache__/check.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/temp_dir.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/glibc.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/filesystem.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/typing.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/deprecation.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/misc.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/outdated.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/hashes.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/appdirs.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/ui.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/packaging.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/logging.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/setuptools_build.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/encoding.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/mbcharsetprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/enums.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/sbcharsetprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/hebrewprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/mbcsgroupprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/euctwfreq.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langturkishmodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/gb2312prober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langthaimodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/version.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/big5prober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langbulgarianmodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/codingstatemachine.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langhungarianmodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/charsetprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/escprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/euckrfreq.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/jpcntx.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/jisfreq.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/cp949prober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/universaldetector.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/sjisprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/gb2312freq.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/chardistribution.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/euctwprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langcyrillicmodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/charsetgroupprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/latin1prober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/mbcssm.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/big5freq.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/utf8prober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/euckrprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langhebrewmodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/sbcsgroupprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langgreekmodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/eucjpprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/escsm.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/cli/__pycache__/chardetect.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/chardet/cli/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/webencodings/__pycache__/tests.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/webencodings/__pycache__/x_user_defined.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/webencodings/__pycache__/mklabels.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/webencodings/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/webencodings/__pycache__/labels.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/_securetransport/__pycache__/bindings.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/_securetransport/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/_securetransport/__pycache__/low_level.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/__pycache__/socks.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/__pycache__/appengine.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/__pycache__/securetransport.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/__pycache__/ntlmpool.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/__pycache__/pyopenssl.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/backports/__pycache__/makefile.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/backports/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/ssl_match_hostname/__pycache__/_implementation.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/ssl_match_hostname/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/__pycache__/six.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/__pycache__/ordered_dict.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/_collections.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/fields.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/response.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/connectionpool.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/connection.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/request.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/exceptions.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/poolmanager.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/filepost.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/response.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/timeout.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/url.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/retry.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/ssl_.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/selectors.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/connection.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/request.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/wait.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/lockfile/__pycache__/mkdirlockfile.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/lockfile/__pycache__/sqlitelockfile.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/lockfile/__pycache__/pidlockfile.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/lockfile/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/lockfile/__pycache__/linklockfile.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/lockfile/__pycache__/symlinklockfile.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/certifi/__pycache__/__main__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/certifi/__pycache__/core.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/certifi/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/specifiers.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/__about__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/utils.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/markers.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/version.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/_compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/requirements.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/_structures.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/help.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/certs.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/structures.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/webencodings/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/webencodings/__pycache__/mklabels.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/webencodings/__pycache__/x_user_defined.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/utils.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/__version__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/packages.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/cookies.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/status_codes.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/auth.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/adapters.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/_internal_utils.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/__version__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/adapters.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/hooks.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/models.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/certs.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/help.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/packages.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/sessions.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/status_codes.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/api.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/cookies.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/exceptions.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/hooks.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/api.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/models.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/colorama/__pycache__/ansitowin32.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/colorama/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/colorama/__pycache__/winterm.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/colorama/__pycache__/win32.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/colorama/__pycache__/initialise.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/colorama/__pycache__/ansi.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/pytoml/__pycache__/core.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/pytoml/__pycache__/parser.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/pytoml/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/pytoml/__pycache__/writer.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/progress/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/progress/__pycache__/spinner.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/progress/__pycache__/counter.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/progress/__pycache__/bar.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/progress/__pycache__/helpers.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/msgpack/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/msgpack/__pycache__/_version.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/msgpack/__pycache__/exceptions.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/msgpack/__pycache__/fallback.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/requests/__pycache__/structures.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/caches/__pycache__/file_cache.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/caches/__pycache__/redis_cache.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/caches/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/caches/__pycache__/file_cache.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/serialize.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/heuristics.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/adapter.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/wrapper.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/controller.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/_cmd.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/controller.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/heuristics.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/serialize.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/adapter.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/filewrapper.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/cachecontrol/__pycache__/cache.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/pkg_resources/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/pkg_resources/__pycache__/py31compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/core.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/codec.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/idnadata.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/intranges.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/package_data.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/uts46data.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/cli/__pycache__/chardetect.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/cli/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/gb2312prober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/escprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langbulgarianmodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langcyrillicmodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/euckrfreq.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/mbcsgroupprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/gb2312freq.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/sjisprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/jpcntx.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/eucjpprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langthaimodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/sbcharsetprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langturkishmodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/mbcharsetprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/version.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/codingstatemachine.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/charsetprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/chardistribution.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/cp949prober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langhebrewmodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/jisfreq.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/euctwprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/latin1prober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/sbcsgroupprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/utf8prober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/mbcssm.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langgreekmodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/escsm.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/langhungarianmodel.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/hebrewprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/euckrprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/enums.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/big5freq.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/euctwfreq.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/universaldetector.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/big5prober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/chardet/__pycache__/charsetgroupprober.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/__pycache__/pyparsing.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/__pycache__/ipaddress.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/__pycache__/six.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/__pycache__/distro.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/__pycache__/retrying.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/__pycache__/appdirs.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/distlib/_backport/__pycache__/sysconfig.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/distlib/_backport/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/__pycache__/retrying.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/__pycache__/six.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/__pycache__/ipaddress.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/__pycache__/pyparsing.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/progress/__pycache__/bar.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/progress/__pycache__/helpers.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/progress/__pycache__/spinner.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/progress/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/progress/__pycache__/counter.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/pytoml/__pycache__/writer.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/pytoml/__pycache__/parser.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/pytoml/__pycache__/core.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/pytoml/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/certifi/__pycache__/core.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/certifi/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/certifi/__pycache__/__main__.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/distlib/_backport/__pycache__/misc.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/distlib/_backport/__pycache__/shutil.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/distlib/_backport/__pycache__/tarfile.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/scripts.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/util.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/wheel.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/locators.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/markers.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/distlib/_backport/__pycache__/shutil.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/distlib/_backport/__pycache__/sysconfig.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/distlib/_backport/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/resources.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/version.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/manifest.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/util.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/metadata.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/database.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/manifest.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/version.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/index.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/markers.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/locators.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/metadata.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/help.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/freeze.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/download.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/wheel.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/check.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/search.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/completion.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/configuration.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/hash.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/list.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/uninstall.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/show.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/commands/__pycache__/install.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/models/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/models/__pycache__/index.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/vcs/__pycache__/git.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/vcs/__pycache__/subversion.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/vcs/__pycache__/mercurial.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/vcs/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/vcs/__pycache__/bazaar.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/operations/__pycache__/freeze.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/operations/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/operations/__pycache__/check.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/operations/__pycache__/prepare.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/req/__pycache__/req_install.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/req/__pycache__/req_uninstall.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/req/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/req/__pycache__/req_set.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/req/__pycache__/req_file.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/ui.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/outdated.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/logging.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/temp_dir.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/filesystem.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/packaging.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/misc.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/hashes.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/typing.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/setuptools_build.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/deprecation.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/appdirs.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/encoding.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/utils/__pycache__/glibc.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/baseparser.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/download.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/pep425tags.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/wheel.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/resolve.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/build_env.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/status_codes.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/configuration.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/index.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/exceptions.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/locations.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/basecommand.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/cmdoptions.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/_internal/__pycache__/cache.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/__pycache__/__main__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pip/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/scripts.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/distlib/__pycache__/wheel.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/package_data.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/codec.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/uts46data.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/core.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/intranges.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/idna/__pycache__/idnadata.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/msgpack/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/msgpack/__pycache__/_version.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/msgpack/__pycache__/exceptions.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/msgpack/__pycache__/fallback.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/connection.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/response.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/_collections.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/fields.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/connectionpool.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/exceptions.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/filepost.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/request.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/__pycache__/poolmanager.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/wait.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/connection.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/ssl_.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/response.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/timeout.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/retry.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/selectors.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/url.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/util/__pycache__/request.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/__pycache__/pyopenssl.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/__pycache__/appengine.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/__pycache__/socks.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/__pycache__/securetransport.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/__pycache__/ntlmpool.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/_securetransport/__pycache__/bindings.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/_securetransport/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/contrib/_securetransport/__pycache__/low_level.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/__pycache__/six.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/__pycache__/ordered_dict.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/backports/__pycache__/makefile.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/backports/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/ssl_match_hostname/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/urllib3/packages/ssl_match_hostname/__pycache__/_implementation.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treewalkers/__pycache__/etree_lxml.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treewalkers/__pycache__/base.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treewalkers/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treewalkers/__pycache__/etree.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treewalkers/__pycache__/genshi.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treewalkers/__pycache__/dom.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/_inputstream.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/serializer.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/_utils.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/html5parser.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/constants.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/_tokenizer.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/__pycache__/_ihatexml.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treebuilders/__pycache__/etree_lxml.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treebuilders/__pycache__/base.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treebuilders/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treebuilders/__pycache__/etree.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treebuilders/__pycache__/dom.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/optionaltags.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/lint.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/whitespace.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/inject_meta_charset.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/base.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/alphabeticalattributes.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/filters/__pycache__/sanitizer.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/_trie/__pycache__/py.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/_trie/__pycache__/_base.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/_trie/__pycache__/datrie.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/_trie/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treeadapters/__pycache__/sax.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treeadapters/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/html5lib/treeadapters/__pycache__/genshi.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/pkg_resources/__pycache__/py31compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/pkg_resources/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/colorama/__pycache__/win32.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/colorama/__pycache__/ansi.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/colorama/__pycache__/winterm.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/colorama/__pycache__/ansitowin32.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/colorama/__pycache__/initialise.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/colorama/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/lockfile/__pycache__/mkdirlockfile.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/lockfile/__pycache__/linklockfile.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/lockfile/__pycache__/sqlitelockfile.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/lockfile/__pycache__/pidlockfile.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/lockfile/__pycache__/symlinklockfile.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/lockfile/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/utils.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/version.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/__about__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/_structures.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/specifiers.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/markers.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/requirements.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pip/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/_compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
diff -ru --no-dereference /gnu/store/9z98cvjm7p7z21xdid1ryydxy5vyz6wr-python-3.7.0/lib/python3.7/site-packages/setuptools-39.0.1.dist-info/RECORD /tmp/python/lib/python3.7/site-packages/setuptools-39.0.1.dist-info/RECORD
--- /gnu/store/9z98cvjm7p7z21xdid1ryydxy5vyz6wr-python-3.7.0/lib/python3.7/site-packages/setuptools-39.0.1.dist-info/RECORD	1969-12-31 19:00:01.000000000 -0500
+++ /tmp/python/lib/python3.7/site-packages/setuptools-39.0.1.dist-info/RECORD	1970-01-01 00:00:01.000000000 -0500
@@ -102,86 +102,86 @@
 setuptools-39.0.1.dist-info/zip-safe,sha256=AbpHGcgLb-kRsJGnwFEktk7uzpZOCcBY74-YBdrKVGs,1
 ../../../bin/easy_install-3.7,sha256=D4sEW7slivWieN_PTeGGLJSbcWsU45Znn_DldKh5-60,288
 setuptools-39.0.1.dist-info/INSTALLER,sha256=zuuue4knoyJ-UwPPXg8fezS7VCrXJQrAP7zeNuwvFQg,4
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/build_ext.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/bdist_rpm.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/test.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/upload.cpython-37.pyc,,
+__pycache__/easy_install.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/extern/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/command/__pycache__/dist_info.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/saveopts.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/upload_docs.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/develop.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/rotate.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/build_py.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/install_lib.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/bdist_egg.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/command/__pycache__/build_clib.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/setopt.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/sdist.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/register.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/easy_install.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/py36compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/install_egg_info.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/command/__pycache__/alias.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/register.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/command/__pycache__/install_scripts.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/install_egg_info.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/command/__pycache__/install.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/install_lib.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/develop.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/setopt.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/rotate.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/saveopts.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/command/__pycache__/egg_info.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/sdist.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/bdist_egg.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/build_ext.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/upload.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/upload_docs.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/easy_install.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/command/__pycache__/bdist_wininst.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/specifiers.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/__about__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/utils.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/markers.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/version.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/_compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/requirements.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/_structures.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/_vendor/__pycache__/pyparsing.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/_vendor/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/_vendor/__pycache__/six.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/extern/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/lib2to3_ex.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/install.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/bdist_rpm.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/test.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/build_py.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/command/__pycache__/py36compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/py27compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/glibc.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/__pycache__/py33compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/dep_util.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/launch.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/sandbox.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/archive_util.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/dist.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/namespaces.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/pep425tags.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/unicode_utils.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/wheel.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/build_meta.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/depends.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/__pycache__/windows_support.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/__pycache__/version.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/depends.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/py36compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/site-patch.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/dist.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/lib2to3_ex.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/archive_util.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/ssl_support.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/glob.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/__pycache__/py31compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/namespaces.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/sandbox.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/site-patch.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/package_index.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/unicode_utils.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/__pycache__/monkey.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/extension.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/launch.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/pep425tags.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/__pycache__/msvc.cpython-37.pyc,,
 setuptools/__pycache__/config.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/ssl_support.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/extension.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/glibc.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/package_index.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/glob.cpython-37.pyc,,
-setuptools/__pycache__/py27compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/specifiers.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/__about__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/dep_util.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/py36compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/wheel.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/__pycache__/build_meta.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/_vendor/__pycache__/six.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/_vendor/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/_vendor/__pycache__/pyparsing.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/utils.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/version.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/__about__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/_structures.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/specifiers.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/markers.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/requirements.cpython-37.pyc,,
+setuptools/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/_compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pkg_resources/extern/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pkg_resources/__pycache__/py31compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pkg_resources/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pkg_resources/_vendor/__pycache__/appdirs.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pkg_resources/_vendor/__pycache__/six.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pkg_resources/_vendor/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pkg_resources/_vendor/__pycache__/pyparsing.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/utils.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/version.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/__about__.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/_structures.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/specifiers.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/markers.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/version.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/_compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
 pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/requirements.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/_structures.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pkg_resources/_vendor/__pycache__/pyparsing.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pkg_resources/_vendor/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pkg_resources/_vendor/__pycache__/six.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pkg_resources/_vendor/__pycache__/appdirs.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pkg_resources/extern/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pkg_resources/__pycache__/__init__.cpython-37.pyc,,
-pkg_resources/__pycache__/py31compat.cpython-37.pyc,,
-__pycache__/easy_install.cpython-37.pyc,,
+pkg_resources/_vendor/packaging/__pycache__/_compat.cpython-37.pyc,,