Subject: bug#34591: 25.2; Color-mark a space in the second parts of an if(n)eq condition

From: Igor Galić <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 10:14:20 +0100

When editing a GNUmakefile, it would be very helpful if any space after
the comma in the second condition was somehow marked:

    ifeq ($(shell foo | bar && echo true), true)

will never match. So it would be helpful if that could be signaled.

In GNU Emacs 25.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
 of 2017-09-22, modified by Debian built on lgw01-amd64-050
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 
11.0.11906000
System Description:	elementary OS 5.0 Juno

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --build x86_64-linux-gnu
 --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --with-pop=yes
 
--enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs25:/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -fdebug-prefix-map=/build/emacs25-jYekUr/emacs25-25.2+1=.
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -Wl,-z,relro''

Configured features:
XAW3D XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS NOTIFY ACL
LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS LUCID X11

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: de_DE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: GNUmakefile

Minor modes in effect:
  goto-address-prog-mode: t
  bug-reference-prog-mode: t
  auto-highlight-symbol-mode: t
  highlight-numbers-mode: t
  highlight-parentheses-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-flx-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  hs-minor-mode: t

Recent messages:
PNG warning: Interlace handling should be turned on when using 
png_read_image
Saving file /home/meena/src/iocage/libioc/.cirrus.yml...
Wrote /home/meena/src/iocage/libioc/.cirrus.yml
Auto-saving...done
Saving file /home/meena/src/iocage/libioc/.cirrus.yml...
Wrote /home/meena/src/iocage/libioc/.cirrus.yml
[yas] Prepared just-in-time loading of snippets successfully. [2 times]
Auto-evilification could not remap these functions in map 
‘edebug-mode-map’:
   - ‘edebug-Go-nonstop-mode’ originally mapped on ‘G’
funcall-interactively: End of buffer [11 times]

Load-path shadows:
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/lv-20181110.1740/lv hides 
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/hydra-20190213.1849/lv
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/site-lisp/debian-startup hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/debian-startup
/usr/share/emacs25/site-lisp/cmake-data/cmake-mode hides 
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-pcomplete 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ox-org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-bibtex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-inlinetask 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-java 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-table
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ox-ascii 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-ctags 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-compat 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-ledger 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-sqlite 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-macro 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ox-md 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-ditaa 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-ruby 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-perl 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-haskell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-id 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-id
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ox-icalendar 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-ref 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-table 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-css 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-eshell 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-eshell
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-info 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-info
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-io 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-io
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-archive 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-matlab 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-js 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-C 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-mhe 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mhe
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-tangle 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-octave 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-protocol 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-mobile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-plot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-R 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-ocaml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-timer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-picolisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-feed 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-asymptote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-gnus 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-gnus
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-docview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-docview
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-exp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-irc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-irc
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-capture 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ox-publish 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-screen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-plantuml 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-agenda 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-lob 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-faces 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-src 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-src
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-sql 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-colview 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-element 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-element
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-indent 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-datetree 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-clock 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ox-html 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-comint 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ox-odt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-w3m 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-w3m
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-footnote 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-gnuplot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ox-latex 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-bbdb 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ox-man 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-maxima 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-dot 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-habit 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ox-beamer 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-makefile 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-mouse 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-clojure 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-keys 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-keys
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-calc 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-attach 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-sass 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ox-texinfo 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ox 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ox
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-version 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-version
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-list 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-list
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-entities 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-scheme 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-lilypond 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-crypt 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-rmail 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-rmail
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-shen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-shen
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-awk 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-emacs-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-fortran 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-loaddefs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-python 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-lisp 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-macs 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/org-install 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/org-install
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-mscgen 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-core 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/org-plus-contrib-20190211/ob-eval 
hides /usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/meena/.emacs.d/elpa/25.2/develop/let-alist-1.0.5/let-alist hides 
/usr/share/emacs/25.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rfc822 mml mml-sec mailabbrev
gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils flx helm-command helm-elisp
helm-eval edebug helm-info goto-addr bug-reference auto-highlight-symbol
evil-lisp-state flycheck-rust highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters smartparens-config
smartparens-ruby smartparens yasnippet-snippets yasnippet make-mode
tramp-cache evil-surround vc-git diff-mode company-files
company-keywords company-etags etags xref project company-gtags
company-template company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev php-extras company
yaml-mode editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch vi-tilde-fringe spacemacs-purpose-popwin
window-purpose-x imenu-list imenu dired window-purpose
window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch let-alist window-purpose-layout
window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils
evil-escape diminish projectile grep ibuf-ext ibuffer recentf
tree-widget server hl-todo winner ws-butler winum string-inflection
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes saveplace savehist
ruby-test-mode pcre2el rxt re-builder ruby-mode smie popwin persp-mode
linum helm-rtags helm-descbinds helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help
helm-types helm-flx helm helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async
google-c-style flycheck-rtags flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck json map
find-func rtags popup repeat tramp tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver
ucs-normalize compile cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs bookmark pp eyebrowse
format-spec evil-unimpaired f s dash evil-anzu anzu editorconfig
noutline outline clean-aindent-mode drupal/pcomplete hybrid-mode
evil-evilified-state which-key use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil
evil-keybindings evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands
reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring bind-map quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums lisp-mnt
url-parse auth-source gnus-util time-date mm-util mail-prsvr
password-cache url-vars help-fns hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common info
finder-inf ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer
eieio-compat cl-seq core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs
ht cl warnings package seq eieio byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile cl-extra
help-mode cconv eieio-core epg epg-config core-command-line core-debug
edmacro kmacro derived cl-macs gv profiler easymenu cl-loaddefs cl-lib
core-hooks page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx
core-dotspacemacs advice core-emacs-backports subr-x pcase core-dumper
erlang-start mule-util tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list newcomment elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese charscript
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting font-render-setting x-toolkit x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 804031 753637)
 (symbols 48 60517 14)
 (miscs 40 1603 4677)
 (strings 32 158001 374207)
 (string-bytes 1 5357505)
 (vectors 16 80390)
 (vector-slots 8 1305317 264479)
 (floats 8 1478 1405)
 (intervals 56 3924 1068)
 (buffers 976 845))