Subject: [bug#34576] Calibre: Add icon and desktop file to Calibre

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2019 15:25:21 +0100

[I sent my previous message to this bug from the wrong address. 
Oops!  And sorry.]

Pkill -9,

pkill9 wrote:
> -         (add-after 'install 'install-font-liberation
> +         (add-after 'install 'install-icon
> +         (add-after 'install-icon 'install-desktop-file
> +         (add-after 'install-desktop-file 
> 'install-font-liberation

This is utterly correct and right and good, but…

In practice, one tends to just (ADD-AFTER 'INSTALL …) everywhere 
instead of building up such nice (but brittle) orderings — unless 
the phases actually depend on each other.  It makes removing them 
later slightly quicker.

(If you're thinking ‘Wait, doesn't that run them in the reverse 
order?’ you're 1. paying attention and b. right.  It hardly ever 
matters.)

Kind regards,

T G-R