Subject: bug#34573: Backtrace of guix pull failed

From: Vincent Rouvreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 10:55:58 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I wanted to install python, numpy and conda on plafrim as explained here : https://www.plafrim.fr/en/guix/
And guix pull failed :

    guix package -i python python-numpy python-conda

    eval `guix package --search-paths=prefix`

    guix pull

Backtrace:
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  2887:24 19 (_)
   222:29 18 (map1 (((guix i18n)) ((guix gexp)) ((guix sets)) ((?)) ?))
   222:29 17 (map1 (((guix gexp)) ((guix sets)) ((guix utils)) (#) ?))
   222:29 16 (map1 (((guix sets)) ((guix utils)) ((guix store)) (#) ?))
   222:29 15 (map1 (((guix utils)) ((guix store)) ((guix config)) # ?))
   222:29 14 (map1 (((guix store)) ((guix config)) ((guix #)) ((?)) ?))
   222:29 13 (map1 (((guix config)) ((guix packages)) ((guix #)) # ?))
   222:29 12 (map1 (((guix packages)) ((guix profiles)) ((guix #)) ?))
   222:17 11 (map1 (((guix profiles)) ((guix derivations)) ((# #)) ?))
  2800:17 10 (resolve-interface (guix profiles) #:select _ #:hide _ # ?)
In ice-9/threads.scm:
    390:8  9 (_ _)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  2726:13  8 (_)
In ice-9/threads.scm:
    390:8  7 (_ _)
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
  2994:20  6 (_)
   2312:4  5 (save-module-excursion #<procedure 28cc6c0 at ice-9/boo?>)
  3014:26  4 (_)
In unknown file:
           3 (primitive-load-path "guix/profiles" #<procedure 27e7f8?>)
In ./guix/profiles.scm:
  1773:23  2 (_)
In ./guix/utils.scm:
   661:47  1 (xdg-directory _ "/.config" #:ensure? _)
In unknown file:
           0 (getpw 10837)

ERROR: In procedure getpw:
In procedure getpw: entry not found
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program '/gnu/store/i49yy9zlv7h1bsds96ld7fhgni9ycvr6-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version: "be92b4b000dbe84a525de7857296fede318048d9"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "a9ba0a3154f3f20097000407a96a390ad3dee100"; pull-version: 1).
Please report it by email to <[email-masked]>.

I want to precise it is my first time with guix and I may misunderstood some points...

Regards,

Vincent Rouvreau - Service Expérimentation et Développement
INRIA Saclay
Tel: (+33).1.74.85.42.32