Subject: flash-image.armhf-linux appears to succeed, when it actually failed

From: Mark H Weaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 00:58:19 -0500

The following build appears to have succeeded:

  https://hydra.gnu.org/build/3378988

but if you look at the tail of the build log, it seems that it actually
failed:

  https://hydra.gnu.org/build/3378988/log/tail-reload

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
[Kcopying 424 store items  [##########################################          ]Backtrace:
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
   466:18 19 (fold #<procedure 23c5780 at ice-9/ftw.scm:452:38 (sub?> ?)
In unknown file:
          18 (_ #<procedure 2215cc0 at ice-9/ftw.scm:454:44 ()> #<p?> ?)
In ice-9/ftw.scm:
   452:32 17 (loop _ _ #(21 8987324 16749 3 0 0 0 4096 1550342496 ?) ?)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
   466:18 16 (fold #<procedure 23c54a0 at ice-9/ftw.scm:452:38 (sub?> ?)
In unknown file:
          15 (_ #<procedure 2215c90 at ice-9/ftw.scm:454:44 ()> #<p?> ?)
In ice-9/ftw.scm:
   452:32 14 (loop _ _ #(21 8987472 16749 3 0 0 0 4096 1550342500 ?) ?)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
   466:18 13 (fold #<procedure 23bbc40 at ice-9/ftw.scm:452:38 (sub?> ?)
In unknown file:
          12 (_ #<procedure 2215720 at ice-9/ftw.scm:454:44 ()> #<p?> ?)
In ice-9/ftw.scm:
   452:32 11 (loop _ _ #(21 8987742 16749 13 0 0 0 4096 1550342500 ?) ?)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
   466:18 10 (fold #<procedure 23bb620 at ice-9/ftw.scm:452:38 (sub?> ?)
In unknown file:
           9 (_ #<procedure 22155a0 at ice-9/ftw.scm:454:44 ()> #<p?> ?)
In ice-9/ftw.scm:
   452:32  8 (loop _ _ #(21 8988125 16749 98 0 0 0 4096 1550342506 ?) ?)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
   466:18  7 (fold #<procedure 21dd1c0 at ice-9/ftw.scm:452:38 (sub?> ?)
In unknown file:
           6 (_ #<procedure 24e29f0 at ice-9/ftw.scm:454:44 ()> #<p?> ?)
In ice-9/ftw.scm:
   452:32  5 (loop _ _ #(21 9405915 16749 32 0 0 0 4096 1550342607 ?) ?)
In srfi/srfi-1.scm:
   466:18  4 (fold #<procedure 21bfda0 at ice-9/ftw.scm:452:38 (sub?> ?)
In unknown file:
           3 (_ #<procedure 1f641b0 at ice-9/ftw.scm:454:44 ()> #<p?> ?)
In ice-9/ftw.scm:
   482:39  2 (loop _ _ #(21 9422097 16749 2 0 0 0 4096 1550342614 ?) ?)
In ./guix/build/utils.scm:
   312:27  1 (_ "/gnu/store/a5l6n278654lgbfv3ni0v71379i6fym2-linux-?" ?)
In unknown file:
           0 (copy-file "/gnu/store/a5l6n278654lgbfv3ni0v71379i6fym?" ?)

ERROR: In procedure copy-file:
In procedure copy-file: No space left on device

^[[Kcopying 424 store items
boot program '/gnu/store/yfhd4n600np4ybqz6xw7dgisfrjsal61-linux-vm-loader' terminated, rebooting
[7058662.240052] Unregister pv shared memory for cpu 0
[7058662.240609] reboot: Restarting system
[7058662.240872] reboot: machine restart
@ build-succeeded /gnu/store/6z5kzk9p024wzdaaqhrk2vafvr42sxdf-disk-image.drv -
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

       Mark