Subject: tmm menubar menu items have no effect on Android

From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2019 21:17:11 +0200

Touching the top menu items like “File” opens a file submenu nicely
in tmm's *Completions* buffer.

But touching menu items in its submenu like “New Window on Right”
does nothing.

In GNU Emacs 26.1 (build 1, aarch64-unknown-linux-android)
 of 2019-02-17 built on localhost
Recent messages:
Loading uniquify...done
Loading electric...done
Loading emacs-lisp/eldoc...done
Loading cus-start...done
Loading tooltip...done
Loading /data/data/com.termux/files/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/leim/leim-list.el (source)...done
Finding pointers to doc strings...done
Loading /data/data/com.termux/files/usr/share/emacs/26.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/site-init.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
Loading loadup.el (source)...done
Making completion list... [2 times]

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking
 --prefix=/data/data/com.termux/files/usr
 --libdir=/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib --disable-rpath
 --disable-rpath-hack --host=aarch64-linux-android --disable-autodepend
 --with-gif=no --with-gnutls --with-jpeg=no --without-gconf
 --without-gsettings --without-lcms2 --without-x --with-png=no
 --with-tiff=no --with-xml2 --with-xpm=no emacs_cv_sanitize_address=yes
 emacs_cv_prog_cc_no_pie=no ac_cv_lib_elf_elf_begin=no
 gl_cv_func_dup2_works=no ac_cv_func_setrlimit=no --disable-nls
 --enable-shared --disable-static
 --libexecdir=/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/libexec 'CFLAGS= -Oz'
 CPPFLAGS=-I/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/include
 LDFLAGS=-L/data/data/com.termux/files/usr/lib'

Configured features:
NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB THREADS CANNOT_DUMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Fundamental

Minor modes in effect:
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny seq byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml easymenu mml-sec password-cache epa derived epg
epg-config gnus-util rmail tool-bar rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail
regexp-opt rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
term/xterm xterm time-date elec-pair mule-util xt-mouse tooltip
cus-start eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame
cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian
slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face
macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote inotify
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 150707 11135)
 (symbols 48 19406 1)
 (miscs 40 60 96)
 (strings 32 51526 1360)
 (string-bytes 1 2200213)
 (vectors 16 24842)
 (vector-slots 8 1078498 126892)
 (floats 8 183 263)
 (intervals 56 233 0)
 (buffers 992 12))