Subject: GNU Guile: Error in docstring of proc reverse-list->string

From: Андрей <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 15:34:06 +0400

Good day!

The docstring of `reverse-list->string` proc says:
```
scheme@(guile-user)> (help reverse-list->string )
`reverse-list->string' is a procedure in the (guile) module.

- Scheme Procedure: reverse-list->string chrs
     An efficient implementation of `(compose string->list reverse)':
     
               (reverse-list->string '(#\a #\B #\c)) ==> "cBa"

```
and it works as the example shows, but I think the description line
should be `(compose list->string reverse)'

I discovered it in my Guile 2.0 installation and as I checked it is
still this way in 2.9 branch.

The line itself is here:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guile.git/tree/libguile/srfi-13.c#n335

Sorry if it is meant this way and it's a false alarm :)

- Andrey Ivanov