Subject: bug#34440: Emacs GTK bug

From: Aaron Honeycutt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 12:09:59 -0700

I only see a tar for 26 so I'll build that and report back.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019, at 12:07 PM, Robert Pluim wrote:
> Aaron Honeycutt <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > Hello Folks,
> >
> > I'm seeing a bug in the Ubuntu/Debian built of emacs-gtk which is
> > version 1.25.2+1-11. When the display is set to 200% or more (for
> > HiDPI panels) there is a rendering issue with non-standard modes that
> > don't comes with standard Emacs. For example, you can open another
> > frame by C-x-5-2 and then in the new frame, the menus will work
> > sometimes.
> 
> I assume thatʼs some version of emacs 25. There have been many fixes
> to HiDPI made to emacs since then. Would it be possible for you to try
> emacs-26 or emacs-27?
> 
> Robert