Subject: vlc build fails on guix master

From: Danny Milosavljevic <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 18:38:45 +0100

codec/vpx.c:119:23: error: ‘VPX_IMG_FMT_444A’ undeclared here (not in a function)
     { VLC_CODEC_YUVA, VPX_IMG_FMT_444A, 8, 0 },
                       ^
codec/vpx.c:120:23: error: ‘VPX_IMG_FMT_YUY2’ undeclared here (not in a function)
     { VLC_CODEC_YUYV, VPX_IMG_FMT_YUY2, 8, 0 },
                       ^
codec/vpx.c:121:23: error: ‘VPX_IMG_FMT_UYVY’ undeclared here (not in a function)
     { VLC_CODEC_UYVY, VPX_IMG_FMT_UYVY, 8, 0 },
                       ^
codec/vpx.c:122:23: error: ‘VPX_IMG_FMT_YVYU’ undeclared here (not in a function)
     { VLC_CODEC_YVYU, VPX_IMG_FMT_YVYU, 8, 0 },

codec/vpx.c:124:24: error: ‘VPX_IMG_FMT_RGB555’ undeclared here (not in a function)
     { VLC_CODEC_RGB15, VPX_IMG_FMT_RGB555, 8, 0 },
                        ^
codec/vpx.c:125:24: error: ‘VPX_IMG_FMT_RGB565’ undeclared here (not in a function)
     { VLC_CODEC_RGB16, VPX_IMG_FMT_RGB565, 8, 0 },
                        ^
codec/vpx.c:126:24: error: ‘VPX_IMG_FMT_RGB24’ undeclared here (not in a function)
     { VLC_CODEC_RGB24, VPX_IMG_FMT_RGB24, 8, 0 },

codec/vpx.c:127:24: error: ‘VPX_IMG_FMT_RGB32’ undeclared here (not in a function)
     { VLC_CODEC_RGB32, VPX_IMG_FMT_RGB32, 8, 0 },
                        ^
codec/vpx.c:129:23: error: ‘VPX_IMG_FMT_ARGB’ undeclared here (not in a function)
     { VLC_CODEC_ARGB, VPX_IMG_FMT_ARGB, 8, 0 },
                       ^
codec/vpx.c:130:23: error: ‘VPX_IMG_FMT_ARGB_LE’ undeclared here (not in a function)
     { VLC_CODEC_BGRA, VPX_IMG_FMT_ARGB_LE, 8, 0 },

make[4]: *** [Makefile:23666: codec/libvpx_plugin_la-vpx.lo] Error 1