Subject: [bug#34422] [PATCH] gnu: emacs-matrix-client: Update to commit 0f561e.

From: Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 23:05:16 +0100

Hello,

Brett Gilio <[email-masked]> writes:

> From 9d39c3bedb7f06bbc30ee33e638b409979e3fd19 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Brett Gilio <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2019 19:35:15 -0600
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: emacs-matrix-client: Update to commit 0f561e.
>
> * gnu/packages/emacs-xyz.scm (emacs-matrix-client): Update to commit
> 0f561e.

Thank you for the patch.  

However, I think 0f561e brings little value over a06236. In particular,
emacs-matrix-client is still not usable at the moment, not until
<https://github.com/alphapapa/matrix-client.el/issues/76> or equivalent
is applied.

WDYT? Is there any interest in upgrading to 0f561e that I may be missing
(not that it costs much, though)?

Regards,

-- 
Nicolas Goaziou