Subject: Re: bug#34412: [PATCH] gnu: ocaml-merlin: Added tests

From: zimoun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 14:14:28 +0200

Hi,

Thanks for your contribution with patch#34412 [1].  The ’ocaml-merlin’
contains this:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
       (modify-phases %standard-phases
         (replace 'check
           (lambda* (#:key tests? #:allow-other-keys)
             (when tests?
               (invoke "dune" "runtest" "-p" "merlin,dot-merlin-reader")))))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

added by 980c33bd3f16e44a123ef21408a56e59ebb76373.  And the package
’ocaml4.07-merlin’ had been removed by
188e3e2e6878346b0bdc8b46084f458abe86826c.

Therefore, closing.

Cheers,
simon

1: <http://issues.guix.gnu.org/issue/34412>