Subject: bug#34267: 26.1.91; Multiple themes in M-x customize-themes

From: Lars Ljung <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 19:53:26 +0100

Only one theme is saved, even if you tick the box for multiple themes
and activate more than one.

It is possible to enable more than one theme via M-x customize-variable
custom-enabled-themes.

The problem is also present on master.

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG IMAGEMAGICK SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB
NOTIFY GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE M17N_FLT LIBOTF XFT ZLIB
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM THREADS LCMS2

Important settings:
  value of $LC_COLLATE: sv_SE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: sv_SE.UTF-8
  value of $LC_MESSAGES: sv_SE.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: sv_SE.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  diff-auto-refine-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-auto-complete-mode: t
  auto-complete-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-whitespace-mode: t
  whitespace-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  cl-old-struct-compat-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: (only . t)

Load-path shadows:
/home/llj/.emacs.d/elpa/svg-0.2/svg hides
/home/llj/tmp/emacs/emacs-26/lisp/svg

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils debug executable
semantic/wisent/python semantic/db-mode semantic/decorate/include
semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse semantic/format
semantic/tag-ls semantic/ctxt semantic/dep semantic/find
semantic/wisent/python-wy semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw mode-local cedet rx fic-ext-mode python tramp-sh tramp
tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs trampver ucs-normalize shell pcomplete
parse-time json bug-reference add-log view hl-line dired dired-loaddefs
vc-git diff-mode map eieio-opt speedbar sb-image ezimage dframe
find-func magit-utils magit-popup easy-mmode async-bytecomp async
format-spec crm dash misearch multi-isearch cl-extra pp cl-print cus-dep
autoload lisp-mnt cus-theme cus-edit wid-edit help-fns radix-tree
help-mode advice flymake-proc flymake warnings disp-table elec-pair
auto-complete-config auto-complete popup tango-dark-theme
tango-dark-llj-theme paren ido whitespace delsel cus-start cus-load
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs edmacro kmacro projectile
grep compile comint ansi-color ring ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
thingatpt iso-transl windmove finder-inf info package easymenu
epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp
byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib time-date mule-util tooltip eldoc
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core
term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang
vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook
help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs
button faces cus-face macroexp files text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting
system-font-setting font-render-setting move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 422423 17612)
 (symbols 48 35586 2)
 (miscs 40 555 1063)
 (strings 32 89283 1857)
 (string-bytes 1 2557685)
 (vectors 16 60490)
 (vector-slots 8 1711870 204656)
 (floats 8 125 451)
 (intervals 56 11719 1397)
 (buffers 992 27))