Subject: Re: bug#34256: 27.0.50; Crash on draw_glyphs()

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 22:25:35 -0500

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 10:15 PM Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>> Each time the watchpoint breaks, type "continue" until the program
>> segfaults, I want to see all the cases where the image in the cache
>> gets nullified.
>>
>
> Interestingly, the segfault did not happen when I set that breakpoint and
> proceeded as you suggested, as you see above.
>

I redid the steps with the breakpoint and got it to segfault this time (I
had forgotten the source ./.gdbinit the first time)!

Hopefully this helps:

Thread 1 "emacs" hit Hardware watchpoint 6: -location
s->f->terminal->image_cache->images[0]

Old value = (struct image *) 0x2346430
New value = (struct image *) 0x0
free_image (f=f@entry=0x143b1b0, img=img@entry=0x2346430) at image.c:1022
1022          if (img->picture)
(gdb) bt
#0  free_image (f=f@entry=0x143b1b0, img=img@entry=0x2346430) at
image.c:1022
#1  0x00000000006646a1 in clear_image_cache (f=0x143b1b0,
filter=filter@entry=XIL(0xc5a0)) at image.c:1574
#2  0x000000000066a35d in Fclear_image_cache (filter=...) at image.c:1658
#3  0x00000000005cf848 in funcall_subr (subr=0xceadc0 <Sclear_image_cache>,
numargs=numargs@entry=0, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff0650) at eval.c:2935
#4  0x00000000005cdc27 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff0648)
at eval.c:2860
#5  0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x4d72415), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(17),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(1024),
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff0a88)
at bytecode.c:633
#6  0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x4d72635),
nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff0a88) at
eval.c:3058
#7  0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff0a80)
at eval.c:2862
#8  0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x4ce99c5), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(7),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(0),
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff1020)
at bytecode.c:633
#9  0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x4ce8925),
nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff1020) at
eval.c:3058
#10 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff1018)
at eval.c:2862
#11 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff32d538d), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(5),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(513),
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff1308)
at bytecode.c:633
#12 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff32d535d),
nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff1308) at
eval.c:3058
#13 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff1300)
at eval.c:2862
#14 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff31de765), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(13),
args_template=...,
    args_template@entry=make_number(256), nargs=nargs@entry=0,
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff17d0) at bytecode.c:633
#15 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff31de735),
nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff17d0) at
eval.c:3058
#16 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=1, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff17c8)
at eval.c:2862
#17 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x6039245), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(16),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(1026),
    nargs=nargs@entry=4, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff1bb0)
at bytecode.c:633
#18 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x6039345),
nargs=nargs@entry=4, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff1bb0) at
eval.c:3058
#19 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff1ba8)
at eval.c:2862
#20 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x3e58015), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(18),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(771),
    nargs=nargs@entry=3, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff2130)
at bytecode.c:633
#21 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x3e573a5),
nargs=nargs@entry=3, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff2130) at
eval.c:3058
#22 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff2128)
at eval.c:2862
#23 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x3e569f5), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(6),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(514),
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff23f0)
at bytecode.c:633
#24 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x3e56a15),
nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff23f0) at
eval.c:3058
#25 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff23e8)
at eval.c:2862
#26 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x3e568d5), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(9),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(257),
    nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff2788)
at bytecode.c:633
#27 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x3e56985),
nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff2788) at
eval.c:3058
#28 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff2780)
at eval.c:2862
#29 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff323e465), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(30),
args_template=...,
    args_template@entry=make_number(770), nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff2d40) at bytecode.c:633
#30 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff323e435),
nargs=nargs@entry=3, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff2d40) at
eval.c:3058
#31 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff2d38)
at eval.c:2862
#32 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff323da15), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(14),
args_template=...,
    args_template@entry=make_number(771), nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff30b8) at bytecode.c:633
#33 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff323d9e5),
nargs=nargs@entry=3, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff30b8) at
eval.c:3058
#34 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff30b0)
at eval.c:2862
#35 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff323d94d), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(7),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(770),
    nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff3358)
at bytecode.c:633
#36 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff323d91d),
nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff3358) at
eval.c:3058
#37 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff3350)
at eval.c:2862
#38 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x4a1a875), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(10),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(257),
    nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff37a8)
at bytecode.c:633
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#39 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x4a1a8c5),
nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff37a8) at
eval.c:3058
#40 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff37a0)
at eval.c:2862
#41 0x00000000005cdff9 in run_hook_wrapped_funcall (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=0x7fffffff37a0) at eval.c:2587
#42 0x00000000005cd341 in run_hook_with_args (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff37a0,
funcall=funcall@entry=0x5cdfdd <run_hook_wrapped_funcall>) at eval.c:2668
#43 0x00000000005cd4de in Frun_hook_wrapped (nargs=<optimized out>,
args=<optimized out>) at eval.c:2602
#44 0x00000000005cf71c in funcall_subr (subr=0xce4ac0 <Srun_hook_wrapped>,
numargs=numargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff37a0) at eval.c:2915
#45 0x00000000005cdc27 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff3798)
at eval.c:2860
#46 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff32e32bd), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(19),
args_template=...,
    args_template@entry=make_number(514), nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff3ae0) at bytecode.c:633
#47 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff32e328d),
nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff3ae0) at
eval.c:3058
#48 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff3ad8)
at eval.c:2862
#49 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff32e303d), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(27),
args_template=...,
    args_template@entry=make_number(512), nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff3ef8) at bytecode.c:633
#50 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff32e300d),
nargs=nargs@entry=2, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff3ef8) at
eval.c:3058
#51 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff3ef0)
at eval.c:2862
#52 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff3352f5d), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(12),
args_template=...,
    args_template@entry=make_number(257), nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff4248) at bytecode.c:633
#53 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff3352f2d),
nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff4248) at
eval.c:3058
#54 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffff4240)
at eval.c:2862
#55 0x00000000005ccffa in internal_condition_case_n (bfun=0x5cdaef
<Ffuncall>, nargs=nargs@entry=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff4240,
handlers=..., handlers@entry=XIL(0xc5a0),
    hfun=hfun@entry=0x4529d5 <safe_eval_handler>) at eval.c:1456
#56 0x00000000004455e9 in safe__call (inhibit_quit=inhibit_quit@entry=false,
nargs=nargs@entry=2, func=XIL(0x7ffff25f1c78), ap=ap@entry=0x7fffffff42b8)
at xdisp.c:2644
#57 0x000000000044dd82 in safe_call (nargs=nargs@entry=2, func=...) at
xdisp.c:2659
#58 0x000000000044dda3 in safe_call1 (fn=..., fn@entry=XIL(0x7ffff25f1c78),
arg=..., arg@entry=make_number(1)) at xdisp.c:2670
#59 0x000000000044e068 in handle_fontified_prop (it=0x7fffffff4520) at
xdisp.c:3914
#60 0x0000000000455bc3 in handle_stop (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff4520) at
xdisp.c:3480
#61 0x0000000000455c97 in reseat (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff4520, pos=...,
force_p=force_p@entry=true) at xdisp.c:6673
#62 0x0000000000456563 in init_iterator (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff4520,
w=w@entry=0x4a143d0, charpos=1, bytepos=<optimized out>, row=<optimized
out>, base_face_id=base_face_id@entry=DEFAULT_FACE_ID)
    at xdisp.c:3095
#63 0x000000000045e6e1 in start_display (it=it@entry=0x7fffffff4520,
w=w@entry=0x4a143d0, pos=...) at xdisp.c:3111
#64 0x0000000000466acf in try_window (window=..., window@entry=XIL(0x4a143d5),
pos=..., flags=flags@entry=1) at xdisp.c:17812
#65 0x000000000047c63b in redisplay_window (window=XIL(0x4a143d5),
just_this_one_p=just_this_one_p@entry=false) at xdisp.c:17265
#66 0x000000000047e247 in redisplay_window_0 (window=...,
window@entry=XIL(0x4a143d5))
at xdisp.c:14993
#67 0x00000000005cce92 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=bfun@entry=0x47e218
<redisplay_window_0>, arg=..., arg@entry=XIL(0x4a143d5), handlers=...,
hfun=hfun@entry=0x43b9ba <redisplay_window_error>)
    at eval.c:1400
#68 0x000000000043d755 in redisplay_windows (window=...) at xdisp.c:14973
#69 0x000000000043d6f6 in redisplay_windows (window=...) at xdisp.c:14967
#70 0x000000000046ce76 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:14443
#71 0x000000000046e493 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:13664
#72 0x000000000054451e in read_char (commandflag=0, map=...,
map@entry=XIL(0x5264753),
prev_event=XIL(0x5264753),
used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffff967b,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2462
#73 0x0000000000545f05 in read_key_sequence
(keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fffffff9750,
prompt=..., prompt@entry=XIL(0x1a09754), dont_downcase_last=<optimized out>,
    can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=false,
fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=false,
prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false) at keyboard.c:9082
#74 0x00000000005489be in read_key_sequence_vs (prompt=...,
continue_echo=XIL(0), dont_downcase_last=...,
can_return_switch_frame=XIL(0), cmd_loop=...,
allow_string=allow_string@entry=false)
    at keyboard.c:9777
#75 0x0000000000548a97 in Fread_key_sequence_vector (prompt=...,
continue_echo=..., dont_downcase_last=..., can_return_switch_frame=...,
cmd_loop=...) at keyboard.c:9858
#76 0x00000000005cf89c in funcall_subr (subr=0xcdd780
<Sread_key_sequence_vector>, numargs=numargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffff9970)
at eval.c:2947
#77 0x00000000005cdc27 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff9968)
at eval.c:2860
#78 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff31fe77d), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(14),
args_template=...,
    args_template@entry=make_number(256), nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff9ca0) at bytecode.c:633
#79 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff31fe74d),
nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff9ca0) at
eval.c:3058
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#80 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff9c98)
at eval.c:2862
#81 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff319f95d), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(9),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(257),
    nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffa0a0)
at bytecode.c:633
#82 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff319f92d),
nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffa0a0) at
eval.c:3058
#83 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa098)
at eval.c:2862
#84 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x603d725), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(14),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(0),
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffa620)
at bytecode.c:633
#85 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x603d865),
nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffa620) at
eval.c:3058
#86 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa618)
at eval.c:2862
#87 0x00000000005c91cb in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1,
args=0x7fffffffa618) at callint.c:253
#88 0x00000000005cf71c in funcall_subr (subr=0xce4780
<Sfuncall_interactively>, numargs=numargs@entry=1,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa618)
at eval.c:2915
#89 0x00000000005cdc27 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa610)
at eval.c:2860
#90 0x00000000005ce16c in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa610)
at eval.c:2433
#91 0x00000000005c9a0a in Fcall_interactively (function=...,
record_flag=..., keys=...) at callint.c:340
#92 0x00000000005cf86a in funcall_subr (subr=0xce4740
<Scall_interactively>, numargs=numargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa750)
at eval.c:2940
#93 0x00000000005cdc27 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa748)
at eval.c:2860
#94 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff32a25a5), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(13),
args_template=...,
    args_template@entry=make_number(1025), nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffaa78) at bytecode.c:633
#95 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff32a2575),
nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffaa78) at
eval.c:3058
#96 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffaa70)
at eval.c:2862
#97 0x00000000005ce041 in call1 (fn=..., fn@entry=XIL(0x4020), arg1=...) at
eval.c:2711
#98 0x0000000000547999 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1462
#99 0x00000000005ccded in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x5473a3
<command_loop_1>, handlers=..., handlers@entry=XIL(0x5490),
hfun=hfun@entry=0x53c25f
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1376
#100 0x0000000000537c9a in command_loop_2 (ignore=..., ignore@entry=XIL(0))
at keyboard.c:1090
#101 0x00000000005ccd35 in internal_catch (tag=..., func=func@entry=0x537c82
<command_loop_2>, arg=..., arg@entry=XIL(0)) at eval.c:1139
#102 0x000000000053addd in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1069
#103 0x000000000053bcff in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:714
#104 0x000000000053c061 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:785
#105 0x0000000000534efa in main (argc=1, argv=<optimized out>) at
emacs.c:1949

Lisp Backtrace:
"clear-image-cache" (0xffff0650)
"org-display-inline-images" (0xffff0a88)
"org-mode" (0xffff1020)
"set-auto-mode-0" (0xffff1308)
"set-auto-mode" (0xffff17d0)
"vc-find-revision-no-save" (0xffff1bb0)
"diff-syntax-fontify-hunk" (0xffff2130)
"diff-syntax-fontify" (0xffff23f0)
"diff--font-lock-syntax" (0xffff2788)
"font-lock-fontify-keywords-region" (0xffff2d40)
"font-lock-default-fontify-region" (0xffff30b8)
"font-lock-fontify-region" (0xffff3358)
0x4a1a8c0 PVEC_COMPILED
"run-hook-wrapped" (0xffff37a0)
"jit-lock--run-functions" (0xffff3ae0)
"jit-lock-fontify-now" (0xffff3ef8)
"jit-lock-function" (0xffff4248)
"redisplay_internal (C function)" (0x0)
"read-key-sequence-vector" (0xffff9970)
"read-key" (0xffff9ca0)
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
"yes-or-no-p" (0xffffa0a0)
"vc-revert" (0xffffa620)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffa618)
"call-interactively" (0xffffa750)
"command-execute" (0xffffaa78)
(gdb) continue
Continuing.

xdisp.c:26154: Emacs fatal error: assertion failed: s->img
Fatal error 6: Aborted
Backtrace:
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x55611b]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x533fd8]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x5a1622]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x4378fe]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x4708cf]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x474bd2]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x42244d]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x422fea]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x42366e]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x4238ab]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x42389b]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x4259db]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x46cf22]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x46e493]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x54451e]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x545f05]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x5489be]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x548a97]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x5cf89c]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x5cdc27]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x60f0bb]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x5d0e5b]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x5cdd80]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x5ce041]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x547999]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x5ccded]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x537c9a]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x5ccd35]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x53addd]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x53bcff]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x53c061]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x534efa]
/lib64/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xfd)[0x32f4c1ed1d]
/home/kmodi/downloads/git/emacs/src/emacs[0x41c1a9]

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
0x00000032f580f6ab in raise () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00000032f580f6ab in raise () from /lib64/libpthread.so.0
#1  0x0000000000533f82 in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=sig@entry=6,
backtrace_limit=backtrace_limit@entry=2147483647) at emacs.c:401
#2  0x00000000005a1622 in die (msg=msg@entry=0x67dc2c "s->img",
file=file@entry=0x67dbaa "xdisp.c", line=line@entry=26154) at alloc.c:7453
#3  0x00000000004378fe in fill_image_glyph_string (s=s@entry=0x7fffffff7aa0)
at xdisp.c:26154
#4  0x00000000004708cf in draw_glyphs (w=w@entry=0x13fa4e0, x=44,
row=0x3c69310, area=area@entry=TEXT_AREA, start=<optimized out>, start@entry=0,
end=end@entry=6, hl=DRAW_NORMAL_TEXT, overlaps=0)
    at xdisp.c:26841
#5  0x0000000000474bd2 in x_write_glyphs (w=0x13fa4e0,
updated_row=<optimized out>, start=<optimized out>, updated_area=TEXT_AREA,
len=6) at xdisp.c:29042
#6  0x000000000042244d in update_text_area (w=w@entry=0x13fa4e0,
updated_row=updated_row@entry=0x3c69310, vpos=vpos@entry=14) at
dispnew.c:3613
#7  0x0000000000422fea in update_window_line (w=w@entry=0x13fa4e0,
vpos=vpos@entry=14,
mouse_face_overwritten_p=mouse_face_overwritten_p@entry=0x7fffffff7f2f)
at dispnew.c:3856
#8  0x000000000042366e in update_window (w=w@entry=0x13fa4e0,
force_p=force_p@entry=true) at dispnew.c:3478
#9  0x00000000004238ab in update_window_tree (w=0x13fa4e0,
force_p=force_p@entry=true) at dispnew.c:3220
#10 0x000000000042389b in update_window_tree (w=w@entry=0x4a141c0,
force_p=force_p@entry=true) at dispnew.c:3218
#11 0x00000000004259db in update_frame (f=f@entry=0x143b1b0, force_p=true,
force_p@entry=false, inhibit_hairy_id_p=inhibit_hairy_id_p@entry=false) at
dispnew.c:3109
#12 0x000000000046cf22 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:14521
#13 0x000000000046e493 in redisplay () at xdisp.c:13664
#14 0x000000000054451e in read_char (commandflag=0, map=...,
map@entry=XIL(0x5264753),
prev_event=XIL(0x5264753),
used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffff967b,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0)
    at keyboard.c:2462
#15 0x0000000000545f05 in read_key_sequence
(keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fffffff9750,
prompt=..., prompt@entry=XIL(0x1a09754), dont_downcase_last=<optimized out>,
    can_return_switch_frame=can_return_switch_frame@entry=false,
fix_current_buffer=fix_current_buffer@entry=false,
prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false) at keyboard.c:9082
#16 0x00000000005489be in read_key_sequence_vs (prompt=...,
continue_echo=XIL(0), dont_downcase_last=...,
can_return_switch_frame=XIL(0), cmd_loop=...,
allow_string=allow_string@entry=false)
    at keyboard.c:9777
#17 0x0000000000548a97 in Fread_key_sequence_vector (prompt=...,
continue_echo=..., dont_downcase_last=..., can_return_switch_frame=...,
cmd_loop=...) at keyboard.c:9858
#18 0x00000000005cf89c in funcall_subr (subr=0xcdd780
<Sread_key_sequence_vector>, numargs=numargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffff9970)
at eval.c:2947
#19 0x00000000005cdc27 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff9968)
at eval.c:2860
#20 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff31fe77d), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(14),
args_template=...,
    args_template@entry=make_number(256), nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffff9ca0) at bytecode.c:633
#21 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff31fe74d),
nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffff9ca0) at
eval.c:3058
#22 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffff9c98)
at eval.c:2862
#23 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff319f95d), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(9),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(257),
    nargs=nargs@entry=1, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffa0a0)
at bytecode.c:633
#24 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff319f92d),
nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffa0a0) at
eval.c:3058
#25 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa098)
at eval.c:2862
#26 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x603d725), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(14),
args_template=..., args_template@entry=make_number(0),
    nargs=nargs@entry=0, args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffa620)
at bytecode.c:633
#27 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x603d865),
nargs=nargs@entry=0, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffa620) at
eval.c:3058
#28 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa618)
at eval.c:2862
#29 0x00000000005c91cb in Ffuncall_interactively (nargs=1,
args=0x7fffffffa618) at callint.c:253
#30 0x00000000005cf71c in funcall_subr (subr=0xce4780
<Sfuncall_interactively>, numargs=numargs@entry=1,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa618)
at eval.c:2915
#31 0x00000000005cdc27 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa610)
at eval.c:2860
#32 0x00000000005ce16c in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa610)
at eval.c:2433
#33 0x00000000005c9a0a in Fcall_interactively (function=...,
record_flag=..., keys=...) at callint.c:340
#34 0x00000000005cf86a in funcall_subr (subr=0xce4740
<Scall_interactively>, numargs=numargs@entry=3, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa750)
at eval.c:2940
#35 0x00000000005cdc27 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=args@entry=0x7fffffffa748)
at eval.c:2860
#36 0x000000000060f0bb in exec_byte_code (bytestr=..., vector=...,
vector@entry=XIL(0x7ffff32a25a5), maxdepth=..., maxdepth@entry=make_number(13),
args_template=...,
    args_template@entry=make_number(1025), nargs=nargs@entry=1,
args=<optimized out>, args@entry=0x7fffffffaa78) at bytecode.c:633
#37 0x00000000005d0e5b in funcall_lambda (fun=fun@entry=XIL(0x7ffff32a2575),
nargs=nargs@entry=1, arg_vector=arg_vector@entry=0x7fffffffaa78) at
eval.c:3058
#38 0x00000000005cdd80 in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffaa70)
at eval.c:2862
#39 0x00000000005ce041 in call1 (fn=..., fn@entry=XIL(0x4020), arg1=...) at
eval.c:2711
#40 0x0000000000547999 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1462
#41 0x00000000005ccded in internal_condition_case (bfun=bfun@entry=0x5473a3
<command_loop_1>, handlers=..., handlers@entry=XIL(0x5490),
hfun=hfun@entry=0x53c25f
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1376
#42 0x0000000000537c9a in command_loop_2 (ignore=..., ignore@entry=XIL(0))
at keyboard.c:1090
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---
#43 0x00000000005ccd35 in internal_catch (tag=..., func=func@entry=0x537c82
<command_loop_2>, arg=..., arg@entry=XIL(0)) at eval.c:1139
#44 0x000000000053addd in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1069
#45 0x000000000053bcff in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:714
#46 0x000000000053c061 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:785
#47 0x0000000000534efa in main (argc=1, argv=<optimized out>) at
emacs.c:1949

Lisp Backtrace:
"redisplay_internal (C function)" (0x0)
"read-key-sequence-vector" (0xffff9970)
"read-key" (0xffff9ca0)
"yes-or-no-p" (0xffffa0a0)
"vc-revert" (0xffffa620)
"funcall-interactively" (0xffffa618)
"call-interactively" (0xffffa750)
"command-execute" (0xffffaa78)
(gdb)