Subject: Re: bug#34256: 27.0.50; Crash on draw_glyphs()

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2019 12:05:55 -0500

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 12:02 PM Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 11:52 AM Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>>
>> So if you start "emacs -Q", then disable the tool bar, perhaps you can
>> reproduce the problem without your elaborate setup?
>>
>
> No, I cannot.
>
> As I mentioned earlier, I cannot reproduce the issue with my whole config
> if I comment out just the desktop loading setup.
>

Let me fix the above bit; it jumbled it up:

As I mentioned earlier, I cannot reproduce the issue *even* with my whole
config with just the desktop loading setup commented out.

Summary:

- emacs -Q, opening the same Org file, disabling tool-bar: cannot reproduce
the crash
- my whole config (*commenting out desktop loading*), opening the same Org
file, [disabling tool-bar is part of my config]: cannot reproduce the crash
- my whole config (*with* desktop loading), opening the same Org file,
[disabling tool-bar is part of my config]: crash happens!