Subject: 27.0.50; Menu bar requires 2 clicks, is unresponsive, or has delays on macOS Mojave

From: Anthony Michael Agelastos <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 15:14:19 -0700

From: Anthony Agelastos <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 27.0.50; Menu bar requires 2 clicks, is unresponsive, or has delays on macOS Mojave
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 15:08:39 -0700
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--

Greetings Emacs Project,

I noticed some awkward behavior using Emacs on macOS Mojave. I have
tried Emacs through MacPorts and Homebrew and have observed this issue
with all builds. Anyways, when I launch Emacs.app, click on the main
window, and then click on "Buffers" on the menu bar, it doesn't display.
Subsequent clicks will typically display it. During normal work, it
seems as if activating the menu items requires 2 clicks for all of the
pull-down menus to activate. I also attached a video showing this within
the original ticket I created for the MacPorts project (see URL below). 

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/57931

In GNU Emacs 27.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin18.2.0, NS appkit-1671.20 Version 10.14.2 (Build 18C54))
 of 2019-01-11 built on mojave.internal.macports.net
Repository revision: e567ac149518967f992b1286d90d94df6bb589b7
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.1671
System Description:  Mac OS X 10.14.3

Recent messages:
Starting new Ispell process ispell with default dictionary...
Error enabling Flyspell mode:
(Searching for program No such file or directory ispell)
Spacemacs is ready.
Starting new Ispell process /opt/local/bin/aspell with default dictionary...
Loading /Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/.cache/recentf...done
Open the quickhelp.
Skipping check for new version (reason: dotfile)
Auto-evilification could not remap these functions in map ‘edebug-mode-map’:
   - ‘edebug-Go-nonstop-mode’ originally mapped on ‘G’

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --without-dbus --without-gconf
 --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --without-gpm --with-gnutls
 --with-xml2 --with-modules --infodir /opt/local/share/info/emacs
 --with-json --with-ns --with-lcms2 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os
 -isysroot/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.14.sdk
 -arch x86_64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.14.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-no_pie
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.14.sdk
 -arch x86_64''

Configured features:
NOTIFY KQUEUE ACL GNUTLS LIBXML2 ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS NS MODULES
THREADS JSON LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  popwin-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  global-linum-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  evil-search-highlight-persist: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-stan hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-stan
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-J hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-J
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eshell
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-gnus
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-forth hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-version hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ox hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-abc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-abc
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-ledger hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ledger
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-asymptote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-asymptote
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mhe
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-keys
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ox-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-groovy hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-ebnf hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ebnf
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-sed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ox-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-rmail
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ox-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-io hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-io
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-eww hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-eww
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ox-md hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ox-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-element hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-mscgen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-mscgen
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-vala hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-vala
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ox-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-lua hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-coq hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-coq
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-picolisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-picolisp
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bbdb
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-makefile hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-duration hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ox-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-docview
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ox-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ox-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-w3m
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-bibtex
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-info
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-hledger hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-hledger
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-macro hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-processing hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-irc
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/org-install hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-install
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/iqgrande/.emacs.d/elpa/org-plus-contrib-20190122/ob-shen hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shen

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs time-date
mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail mail-utils helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace find-func helm-info helm-descbinds
helm-mode helm-files helm-buffers helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-utils helm-help helm-types helm helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async diminish projectile grep compile
ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs recentf tree-widget hl-todo server
ws-butler winum winner etags multifile generator xref project
volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe spaceline-config spaceline-segments
spaceline smartparens-config smartparens-text saveplace savehist popwin
persp-mode linum info+ image-mode flx-ido flx eyebrowse format-spec
evil-unimpaired f s evil-surround evil-search-highlight-persist
highlight evil-numbers evil-lisp-state smartparens dash evil-indent-plus
evil-exchange evil-escape evil-args evil-anzu anzu eval-sexp-fu rx
noutline outline clean-aindent-mode adaptive-wrap hybrid-mode
exec-path-from-shell evil-evilified-state which-key use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key hydra lv cus-edit cus-start cus-load evil
evil-keybindings evil-integration undo-tree diff evil-maps evil-commands
reveal flyspell ispell evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types
evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete comint ansi-color evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common windmove thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring quelpa help-fns radix-tree package-build
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt hl-line xt-mouse autorevert filenotify
bind-map powerline powerline-separators color powerline-themes
use-package-core cl-extra disp-table wid-edit spacemacs-dark-theme
spacemacs-common core-configuration-layer eieio-compat ht cl help-mode
warnings ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-auto-completion core-release-management
core-dotspacemacs core-command-line pcase core-debug derived profiler
page-break-lines easy-mmode subr-x edmacro kmacro advice info finder-inf
package easymenu epg-config url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json map url-vars
seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib tooltip
eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode elisp-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock
syntax facemenu font-core term/tty-colors frame cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray minibuffer
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 569564 521870)
 (symbols 48 44483 360)
 (strings 32 96430 56555)
 (string-bytes 1 3467322)
 (vectors 16 64834)
 (vector-slots 8 1090441 436558)
 (floats 8 360 832)
 (intervals 56 3008 540)
 (buffers 992 14))