Subject: bug#34206: Pdumper giving a segfault

From: Compro Prasad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 12:03:59 +0530

Emacs source: official master branch (commit: 7960951d5d)
Emacs config: https://github.com/Compro-Prasad/spacemacs/tree/pdumper-is-in-master
(commit: f5eef2127ad4d)
Spacemacs config: https://github.com/Compro-Prasad/.spacemacs.d
(commit: 8a1eebc65f9a)

Build command: ./configure --enable-checking='yes,glyphs'
--enable-check-lisp-object-type CFLAGS='-O0 -g3' --with-xwidgets &&
make -j2

GDB log: https://pastebin.com/2uMPHCRV

OS: Antergos(Arch Linux)
Compiler: gcc version 8.2.1 20181127 (GCC)

Can't provide further information because Emacs segfaults before it
can load any elisp packages while loading the dump file.

I might be doing something wrong here. Can you please guide me how to
use the pdumper in Emacs or what info topic is it under?

Regards,
Abhishek(Compro) Prasad