Subject: Re: [bug#34205] [PATCH] gnu: Add lhasa.

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 13:09:44 +0100

Hi Kei,

> * gnu/packages/compression.scm (lhasa): New variable.

this looks good to me.

A few minor suggestions:

> +    (home-page "http://fragglet.github.com/lhasa/")

Please use HTTPS.

> +    (synopsis "LHA implementation")

I’d prefer “Parse LHA archives” or something else that hints at what
“LHA” is.

> +    (description "Lhasa is a replacement for the Unix LHA tool, for
> +decompressing .lzh (LHA / LHarc) and .lzs (LArc) archives.  The backend for the
> +tool is a library, so that it can be reused for other purposes.  Lhasa aims to
> +be compatible with as many types of lzh/lzs archives as possible.  It also aims
> +to generate the same output as the (non-free) Unix LHA tool, so that it will
> +act as a drop-in free replacement.")

I’d say “free drop-in replacement”.

-- 
Ricardo