Subject: [bug#34200] [PATCH] gnu: Add stoken.

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2019 14:53:49 +0100

Hi Eric,

thanks for the patch!

> * gnu/packages/crypto.scm (stoken): New variable.
[…]
> +    (home-page "https://stoken.sf.net")

Sourceforge home pages don’t seem to support HTTPS.

> +    (synopsis "Software Token for cryptographic authentication")
> +    (description
> +     "@code{stoken} is a tokencode generator compatible with RSA SecurID
> +128-bit (AES) tokens.  This package contains a standalong command-line program
> +that allows for importing token seeds, generating tokencodes, and various
> +utility/testing functions.")
> +    (license license:lgpl2.1+)))

“standalong” should be “standalone”; I’d also separate the term
“tokencodes”.

Other than that it looks good to me!

--
Ricardo