Subject: bug#3419: 23.0.94; calc, calendar and temp-buffer-resize-mode

From: Leo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 20:03:11 +0100

Please describe exactly what actions triggered the bug
and the precise symptoms of the bug:

Packages such as calc or calendar that use a small window does not play
well with temp-buffer-resize-mode. i.e. their windows get enlarged by
temp-buffer-resize-mode. In the case of calc, the size change is
permanent.

1. Emacs -Q
2. (temp-buffer-resize-mode t)
3. M-x calc
4. h h

You will notice that calc-window-height is changed to a much larger
value. Calendar also has this similar problem but it can restore to its
default height after restarting itself.

GNU Emacs 23.0.94.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.7.0, NS apple-appkit-949.46) of
 2009-05-23 on 200.sub-75-216-116.myvzw.com

Best wishes,

Leo