Subject: Re: bug#34176: X200 kernel panic on S3 resume (linux-libre > 4.18.9)

From: Mike Gerwitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 20:57:46 -0400

close 34176
thanks

This is no longer a problem on my X200 with Libreboot.

On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 10:16:12 -0400, Mike Gerwitz wrote:
> In 5.x this doesn't appear to be a problem anymore---the first message
> still happens, but it no longer causes a panic.  I don't know precisely
> when it was fixed, since it's been a little while since I've
> upgraded.  I haven't had the chance [yet] to look at the linux sources
> to see any technical details.
>
> I'm going to give it a week or so, and if the problem has indeed been
> resolved, I'll close this.

-- 
Mike Gerwitz
Free Software Hacker+Activist | GNU Maintainer & Volunteer
GPG: D6E9 B930 028A 6C38 F43B  2388 FEF6 3574 5E6F 6D05
https://mikegerwitz.com